VN - Others - Completed - Alpha Male, Play With My Milf Housemaid [Final] [HotBamboo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

I came for the art, I stayed for the art still.
    The story is very meh, the characters are not interesting whatsoever. Game is buggy, which is weird being this a VN.

The good thing is that you have the gallery unlocked since the start if you just want to see the scenes. As I said before, the story is pretty poorly written, even though it's themes are not exactly of my interest.

Lastly, at the end i wish I could have skipped some scenes, looking at them made me uneasy.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

massifteetees

It's a glorified slideshow. Such a shame. I'm a sucker for unique artstyles and this one has it. I understand it's fugly to some, but to me that's the charm. In the end, it's mostly a slide show, with boring typical "alpha male fantasy" dialogues. I don't mind long dialogues, but the dialogues in this game are not even interesting. The animation is lazy, most of it are still pictures with "wavy effect" that make them look animated. Good effort from the developer, and there is a potential for something better in the future.

One thing to note is the setting. The characters are Koreans, which is very rare on this site. This is the second time I played a game with Korean characters on this site.

+ Nice, unique artstyle

- No music?
    - Meh animations
    - Boring typical story
    - Super lame dialogues
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Son1cc

The game is laggy, how can dev manage to make a straight VN game so bugged I don't know. Perhaps the engine need to be changed.
    I can see the idea and structure in the writing but it looks like an early outline, a rough draft that was carried straight into the game without editing. The dialogs are very dull and straightforward and I don't see any improvement on this over previous games unfortunately.

I would like to note that I like drawing style though(y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Noviceh

So a new HotBamboo game, includes NTL, pure love, revenge, Korean story script, man that's really attracting and good.

The art has it's rizz, though it might looked kinda weird, it's really hitting it.

According to the producer, we can see more story of Kim (The MC) in future games, at least one story with another bully and one story with Kim's mom.

Go try it guys!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

LoveGOODgame

Good enough to understand but I mean the Art is not good and animation is like just picture moving around with a predictable story. Plus thing here is the Art style, it is touch a lil bit my taste so I can actually play this game