Mod Ren'Py Alternate Existence [v2.1.0] - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement Mod [MrKnobb]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
1666006016488.png

Overview:
Walkthrough and Improvement mod for Alternate Existence

Updated: 28/12/2023
Game/Creator: Alternate Existence / MrKnobb - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 2.1.0
Game Version: 2.1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

SS1: Download:

SS2: Download:

1666006322237.png 1666006358691.png 1666006391065.png 1666008142315.png

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2106061

Overview:
Walkthrough and Improvement mod for Alternate Existence

Updated: 17/10/2022
Game/Creator: Alternate Existence / MrKnobb - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 1.7.0
Game Version: 1.7.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

ooh! thx for the mod! :LOL:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
your mod doesn't appear to allow both samara, and rosalind scenes to play out at the beach when you chose both. it only let's samara's scene play.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It seems that this mod won't work on my computer. When I download it's a white file and when I place it in the game folder, when I go to play, the walkthrough doesn't work.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
It seems that this mod won't work on my computer. When I download it's a white file and when I place it in the game folder, when I go to play, the walkthrough doesn't work.
show me the file and the folder after you installed it plz

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
My man! mod works fine but a scene is missing in my playthrough that amber(camgirl) scene in her house!

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Yes and nothing happened. I even deleted the game and mods and the same this happened so I just deleted the game and said the hell with it.
So you mean that the game didn't work even without my mod? So I think you should re-download and extract it properly again

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Chapter 4 or 5 I can't remember correctly! But you can find in pdf walkthrough provided in main game thread! It was a phone call from Gabriella or gaby when in school auditorium, who is the store manager of the store Anne took mc to.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Chapter 4 or 5 I can't remember correctly! But you can find in pdf walkthrough provided in main game thread! It was a phone call from Gabriella or gaby when in school auditorium, who is the store manager of the store Anne took mc to.
will look at it later

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I very much appreciate your mod giving the option to do "both" when given a choice between two girls, but you went a bit overboard I think.

When you meet one of the girls later on and there's a scene following that meet which can go different based on whether you chose one or the other girl, you get to see both variants. The variant you would get if you chose her before, and the one you would get if you didn't choose her.

Case in point. At the uni you walk in the hal and spot Charmane with two cheerleaders. When she comes up to you and tells you to meet her in the janitors locker you get to see both variations of the "Janitor Locker" scene, the one where you get to rail her and the one where nothing much happens other than talk...

There's more such variants where both get shown... Andrea's sportswear modelling for instance...

I suggest if you make a "both" choice to just skip any of the later scene's you'd get when you didn't choose the girl. No point in playing these "didn't choose you" scenes if the "both" choice already causes you to get the "I choose you" scenes

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I choose Both Mod option, here is a few missing scene :
1. Amber scene in chapter 5
2. Roselind scene in chapter 7
3. Andrea scene in chapter 7

Hope you fix it ^-^

Last edited: