Tool Ren'Py Alternative/ Second save location for RenPy 7.7.3 / 8.2.3 SDK in Android Ports

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello! And in which files should I replace "RenPy_Saves" with its own name?
Easiest way is to grab the bare files pack, open all "*.py" in something like Notepad++. Alt-R and replace RenPy_Saves with custom (usually username/handle) in all opened documents. Save and copy into RenPySDK folder.
If you're using the URM import, you'll have to do this one as well but do it last as it supercedes the bare files pack.

Reactions: 7rty

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, 197 *.py files found! I think I'll leave it as it is, so as not to break what works.
I'm using version 8.2.1 works fine, has anyone tried version 8.2.3 yet?

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
Hello, good evening to those in the community, I have a problem with the renpy-8.2.3-sdk version, I downloaded it and wanted to install the dsk components for Android, but I get this message.
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-27 173131.png
I installed the latest version of the SDK, I had version 21 installed and I installed version 22, but I still get the same message and rectify that I have it installed on my system
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-27 184513.png
I tried to go back to the previous version that did work for me, but I get a different error, someone would be so kind to help me with the problem, I'm on Windows 10 if you're wondering, and thank you in advance for having had the time to understand my question.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, good evening to those in the community, I have a problem with the renpy-8.2.3-sdk version, I downloaded it and wanted to install the dsk components for Android, but I get this message.
View attachment 3776991
I installed the latest version of the SDK, I had version 21 installed and I installed version 22, but I still get the same message and rectify that I have it installed on my system
View attachment 3776997
I tried to go back to the previous version that did work for me, but I get a different error, someone would be so kind to help me with the problem, I'm on Windows 10 if you're wondering, and thank you in advance for having had the time to understand my question.
Java versions are a pain in the ass. Try setting the JAVA_HOME directory.