Unity Abandoned Altum Depths [Alpha 2.0] [MapleSweetStudio]

Feb 7, 2018
IVHJJLA.png
Overview:
Altum Depths is an FPS / RPG hybrid wherein players lead a clan of emotionally driven NPC's to profit and glory, but mostly profit.
Major fetishes which will be included: Impregnation, vanilla, consensual hand holding. Not to be included: snuff-scat-guro-toilet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018/06/04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: ALPHA 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

ActorInspector.png IVHJJLA.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol... well, didn't you hear from ya parents, that holding hands makes a girl pregnant? ^^

apart from that i can't even make up what the game is about. the pics look weird as fuck. are we some sort of scuba divers, searching for pearls on a strange world or what?

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
"consensual hand holding" - HAHAHA! Thanks for that , this made up for the tough day I had. :D

I don't think I'll play the game though, that (CHH) is a little too extreme for my taste. - Kidding

Reactions: Grif1001

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
consensual hand holding implies there is a forced hand holding out there somewhere... which is good and all since maybe someone really likes hands? There is a foot fetish.

But since when was vanilla sex a fetish?

gec

Jun 3, 2017
lol... well, didn't you hear from ya parents, that holding hands makes a girl pregnant? ^^

apart from that i can't even make up what the game is about. the pics look weird as fuck. are we some sort of scuba divers, searching for pearls on a strange world or what?
It is ok if you wear gloves. :D

Reactions: Daxter250

Assassin713

Nov 12, 2017
also unclear on the purpose of the game.
something you may want to fix is direction change in sub when clicking on other interfaces, such as inspecting the crew or acknowledging the random events.

i'm not sure what i did wrong with my gloves, she still got pregnant :ForeverAlone:
It was the holes in your gloves. they need to be solid.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Wow A handshake or holding hands Darn id might of impregnated 40 females i hope they aren't going to seek, me out for child support lol

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
something you may want to fix is direction change in sub when clicking on other interfaces, such as inspecting the crew or acknowledging the random events.

darn, and i thought that i might have screwed it up using my condom as a balls warmer.

Feb 7, 2018
I thought I had, I will look into that again. Thanks for the feedback!

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
I tough about something, if consensual hand holding is a fetish (it's not) then does that means that consensual talking is a fetish too? or even better: consensual looking!

ah this game is obviously gonna have NTR content in it, like the scene when your GF shakes hands with her boss!

Reactions: Grif1001