TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Congrats to the dev team, really cool game even without the "hentai" scenes. Hopefully the new update is coming in soon :cool:

If I can ask you guys to maybe think about a gallery function, to get the already known scenes/pics whenever we want. Also it would be perfect with just a little more animation/movement sometimes :)

Finally, according to a few screenshots, seems like I missed some things in the game. I'm trying to find Keith to ask him "for advice" (the maid is saying she needs to be sure of the hero's feelings), and what about the powerful blue hair sorceress/guardian trainer? I failed my test and she knocked me off, since then I can't get any more training, and I guess there was at least a little something to do with a her... Please help xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Yni

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
-Что на обед?
-Котлетки?
-С макарошками?
-С пюрешкой!

Damn russian memes, theyre everywhere!

Reactions: Lolckar

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
help with train puzzle
Do you mean the bags to move in the first wagon or the vault code in the last wagon?

For the bags I've been struggling for 15 minutes but finally not so hard to find the moves. For the vault you can find the sequence on this thread.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Some help with the strange plant quest, someone It says you'll need a Key and finish the Main Quest... Mom Quest "Gathering plant from storekeeper"

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I am wondering about the difficulty of the Test of Strength and why some people seem to have more trouble with it than others.

I'm several decades past my prime twitch factor for reaction speed and was able to beat the challenge of strength on my second try. That doesn't seem like an excessively challenging puzzle. But *many* players who are likely much faster reacting than myself do seem to be complaining about it. Could the issue be related to the game's performance on their machines?

I am running this on an older laptop that wasn't top of the line when it was new, but does still have a name brand graphics card. Could my machine be slowing things down and making this challenge easier for me than someone with a newer machine? Or could it be that since RPGM isn't really all *that* graphically challenging that my graphics card is allowing the game to perform better and making this easier for me than someone running integrated graphics?

The first issue I've seen on older RPGM style games - and I've seen and used slow down tools to correct this issue. They work quite well.

The second issue I've had on some RPGM style games as well and had to use V-sync to correct. I see Alvein has a low performance setting, perhaps this could help some people having trouble with this puzzle?

I believe the dev's have used some nice clever puzzles to make this game interesting, and would hate to see people just skip them making this game much more bland. I realize some people are going to be completely uninterested in mini-games but I think these serve a real enhancement to this game.

So has anyone having trouble with this challenge tried the low performance setting to see if it helps? Or are they running this game on a high end gaming machine?
i think is a bug from what i gadered the game is faster for others just in general everything happens faster no matter how hard i try i cant pass the test

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nice game, just started playing, don't usually play RPG, this one doesn't have combat (y) TBC just drains the excitement out of the game for me. I prefer to run away to run away another day :giggle:
Could use a walkthrough.

darkt01

Jul 26, 2020
Hello there, i'm stuck in the cave in the quest "Help the merchant", could anyone help me please?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Some Solution:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes