Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Yni hi! Thanks for the alvein, it's a very nice game. I did not see the anal tag in the existing tags and among the planned ones. Does that mean it won't happen?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yni hi! Thanks for the alvein, it's a very nice game. I did not see the anal tag in the existing tags and among the planned ones. Does that mean it won't happen?
Thanks. In the next update with Romi.
Hey, my game's buggy, can't progress the game with Emilia. Here's the save file. Do you happen to have a working save file?
Did you download the 57d version? Have you talked to the big monster in the center of Alvain?

spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
did you use saves from previous versions?
did you use saves from previous versions?
My save files were from the previous version. I stagger my saves in order to roll back in case something happens; save 19 is in the gallery room with 5/8 Emilia images unlocked; the moment i step out, the game rolls back the quest line and the images in the gallery disappear if i go back.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alvein v0.82b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.04.2023 (v0.82b)

Last edited:

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
I'm playing the new version and what would be the new quest?
I play the new one too. Actually I was in blind mode when I played it. Try to have conversation with each girls just to see what will be triggered (not counting the onsen girl and the camper one). It can be the quest to furthering a girl progress. I talked to them in morning, midday, evening or night.

Oh I find some error on the first time you meet Keith (the pumpkin head) and just speedread it. There will be bug/error unless you not rushed the yes/no option.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I'm playing the new version and what would be the new quest?
You must first read her diary and then talk to her the next day.
I play the new one too. Actually I was in blind mode when I played it. Try to have conversation with each girls just to see what will be triggered (not counting the onsen girl and the camper one). It can be the quest to furthering a girl progress. I talked to them in morning, midday, evening or night.

Oh I find some error on the first time you meet Keith (the pumpkin head) and just speedread it. There will be bug/error unless you not rushed the yes/no option.
What's wrong with Keith?
How to work at bar?
Talk to Romi in the afternoon or evening.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes