Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Well Emilia is actually his mom, even if they said it's her "maid" (same deal that happened in Town of Passion, just look at how alike they are). Also, Nicole looks almost identical to Emilia so she's probably his aunt or something. The disclaimer at the beggining says the game has incest. So... Yeah. it has oncest.
Emilia and Nicole being sisters has been said exactly only once in the game if I'm not wrong.
You'd think the dev would try a little harder.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Well Emilia is actually his mom, even if they said it's her "maid" (same deal that happened in Town of Passion, just look at how alike they are). Also, Nicole looks almost identical to Emilia so she's probably his aunt or something. The disclaimer at the beggining says the game has incest. So... Yeah. it has oncest.
In fact, using the RPGM tools, it is revealed that you're right, Emilia is MC's mom and Nicole is his aunt.

Although... incest... I don't actually remember this game having sex except for the ghost who attacks you. I might just not remember, or it's been too long since I played. But incest requires a sexual activity between the MC and the NPCs. Since incest is defined as blood relatives having sex (btw, sex with an aunt is not incest).

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Glad you think our game is good. :lepew:

The best way to make money on patreon is to release updates as often as possible. You can do research and prove otherwise, patreon account statistics are public. :BootyTime:
You're right. So why do you release updates so rarely? Updates should have some content (more than a couple of scenes) and be at least once a month.

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
In fact, using the RPGM tools, it is revealed that you're right, Emilia is MC's mom and Nicole is his aunt.

Although... incest... I don't actually remember this game having sex except for the ghost who attacks you. I might just not remember, or it's been too long since I played. But incest requires a sexual activity between the MC and the NPCs. Since incest is defined as blood relatives having sex (btw, sex with an aunt is not incest).
lol aunt sex look like incest to me

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
lol aunt sex look like incest to me
It's not. Incest is sex between family members in a direct bloodline. That is parents/children/siblings/grandparents.
Aunts and uncles are a link further out, and that doesn't constitute incest. Neither does cousin sex, although in very few countries they draw the line there.

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
It's not. Incest is sex between family members in a direct bloodline. That is parents/children/siblings/grandparents.
Aunts and uncles are a link further out, and that doesn't constitute incest. Neither does cousin sex, although in very few countries they draw the line there.
Guess i should try to bang my aunt then....What it look like to you lol we talk about bloodline

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Trying to understand this Test of Strength. Is it just unwinnable? If you click No on the heartburn stone, you just instantly lose.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes