thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully to see Dev share more news about the update progress, the last post on Patreon are from Feb and nothing since

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New post on our Patreon
Oh damn! So both of you had to get out of the country, no wonder why you both gone silenced for so long. I'm glad that both are out and safe now, take your time to settle down everything and hope to see both of you go back to development soon
I really wished this war wouldn't have happened, it's really ruined so many people's lives and hope this madness will end as soon as possible

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The context of the scene refers to the protagonist.

As I understand it, NTR is cheating. In this scene, this is just a relationship between two characters.
Good art and interesting story, I really liked the game until that scene, I closed the game and looked at the tags again and spoiler genre just in case I missed something haha.
I don't want to generate meaningless discussion seeing that the topic has already been discussed, but I have a doubt, how is that scene not chetaing?
In my playthrough I was doing 1 mission of each of the LI and primarily I focused on Emilia and Nicole, finishing Emilia's first and being at a point that they have dates she says she loves him blah blah blah.
Whit Nicole the same thing happens to him saying about being his girlfriend, that she loves him blah blah blah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good art and interesting story, I really liked the game until that scene, I closed the game and looked at the tags again and spoiler genre just in case I missed something haha.
I don't want to generate meaningless discussion seeing that the topic has already been discussed, but I have a doubt, how is that scene not chetaing?
In my playthrough I was doing 1 mission of each of the LI and primarily I focused on Emilia and Nicole, finishing Emilia's first and being at a point that they have dates she says she loves him blah blah blah.
Whit Nicole the same thing happens to him saying about being his girlfriend, that she loves him blah blah blah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...had been awhile since I saw this scene... but wasn't that basically a get to gether of 2 female characters that had some lesbian fun in the past and relived their memories, while the MC was secretly invited by one of them to watch?
Also with the intention to teach him that he could just start a harem with both girls as they both love him and can be in a mutual relationship with each other, without anyone haveing the need to actually feel jelous?
It's not like the girls said fuck males we only need each other or stuff like that.
To me it's the prelude to a 3-some

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
but wasn't that basically a get to gether of 2 female characters that had some lesbian fun in the past and relived their memories, while the MC was secretly invited by one of them to watch?
Also with the intention to teach him that he could just start a harem with both girl
I could understand that point of view if the mc at that point did not have a relationship with both and okay that could have been Nicole's intention perhaps (although from her thoughts it only seems that she wants to fuck her and is not even interested in the mc at one point ), but I am referring to Emilia, she is in a relationship with the mc and at no time hesitates to kiss Nicole and apparently she wanted more haha, she does not know that the mc is present and watching (basically she is cheating on him)

Also with the intention to teach him that he could just start a harem with both girls as they both love him and can be in a mutual relationship with each other, without anyone haveing the need to actually feel jelous?
It's not like the girls said fuck males we only need each other or stuff like that.
To me it's the prelude to a 3-some
If I remember correctly, the mc already knows that he can have a Harem for everything that Keith (the pumpkin) has taught him and the other guardian who is training him (in one part I think she told him that the guardian can be with any woman since he defends the town)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could understand that point of view if the mc at that point did not have a relationship with both and okay that could have been Nicole's intention perhaps (although from her thoughts it only seems that she wants to fuck her and is not even interested in the mc at one point ), but I am referring to Emilia, she is in a relationship with the mc and at no time hesitates to kiss Nicole and apparently she wanted more haha, she does not know that the mc is present and watching (basically she is cheating on him)

If I remember correctly, the mc already knows that he can have a Harem for everything that Keith (the pumpkin) has taught him and the other guardian who is training him (in one part I think she told him that the guardian can be with any woman since he defends the town)
He can more or less force himself on any girl in the city in a way that states fuck me or I'll leave.
Maybe he can impress the girls by being victorious in battles (though the MC sucks in combat and needs Jack help whenever he is encountering an actual combat situation).
There is no guarantee given to the MC to have a Harem, he still needs to gather it and convince the girls into a polygamic relationship

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Played it Yesterday and Today to the current content.

Good Game, but I have a question. Some Stars in the completed quests are grey and not golden. For example getting Rori the 6 woods and some Others even though I did it right. Is that a bug or not? If it is, could it be fixed when you had the time? No presure, since you were somehow involved in this war.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Played it Yesterday and Today to the current content.

Good Game, but I have a question. Some Stars in the completed quests are grey and not golden. For example getting Rori the 6 woods and some Others even though I did it right. Is that a bug or not? If it is, could it be fixed when you had the time? No presure, since you were somehow involved in this war.

Is there a gallery or something?

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
So far, not a single character you can have sex with. Quite disappointing, considering there are so many of them, I really expected at least Emilia to have a full "set". Hopefully the update which will add that is happening soon.

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
So far, not a single character you can have sex with. Quite disappointing, considering there are so many of them, I really expected at least Emilia to have a full "set". Hopefully the update which will add that is happening soon.
Erm... Sorry but you can have sex in the game in its current state. With 3 characters. Do the Halloween event at the Magic Theatre.

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
Erm... Sorry but you can have sex in the game in its current state. With 3 characters. Do the Halloween event at the Magic Theatre.
Is that so? Indeed I have not tried holiday specials, I consider main story more important to be complete with sex than extra content. But at least I take it back that there's no sex in game entirely. (sorry, but I refuse to accept those 2 scenes with monster girls outside as proper scenes.)

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes