Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I loved the game, especially the art and animations. Btw, how do I remove this mission from the list? I already finished all the current content but it still appears there...

Captura.PNG

Reactions: NewWanderer

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
newest download no longer includes the walkthrough. so it has to be downloaded separately.
I don't have latest one. but here is last version's walkthrough

Alvein walkthrough v82.pdf
- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can you attach a screenshot of the game? Try to press the character direction arrow button.
Hey you know itS funny that you mention that & I just so happened to glance at your post because I was about to give the Dev props for sharing such beautiful & vivid art, but I have played this game before for Android and I was enjoying the hell out of it until I got stuck @ the very same spot as you are referring to & I had tried everything I could to get pass it but ultimately had to quit playing the game and delete it ‍yeah that sucked hard. Anyway I hope that got resolved somehow and I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that an Android port becomes available with this recent update because I would just love to give it another go. Thanks for sharing this and Dev please continue sharing your fun & creative artistic genius with the world. YOU ROCK✌

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
how to turn the on-screen gamepad off?? The gameboy on second floor doesn't have an off button.

Nvm, I just downloads a C patch. Just unlucky timing I guess.

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hopefully from now on the update shedule will be more frequent than bi yearly
A.png

Also Ygritte needs her own main update asap afterall she is the hottest milf & the poster girl of Alvein

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes