Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Hey I did this, then went up, to the house, and then I got a black screen nothing after that...

I seem to be able to move in the dark, and can hear some noise, but that's it... Bug? Or am I missing something...
Yea its a bug. Normally you see your character in the dark

I done that night ada quest like 1-2 patches ago

Reactions: SisterFucker3099
Sep 14, 2023

Yeah I read you did it previous version, but I had the impression that this whole quest was new in this update, guess I missed something in the last update...

Will wait for the next update then, because also the bathhouse with 'mom' needs a fix to...

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah I read you did it previous version, but I had the impression that this whole quest was new in this update, guess I missed something in the last update...

Will wait for the next update then, because also the bathhouse with 'mom' needs a fix to...
we need to wait like 2 weeks bug fixes. for v99d or v99e

1698173749076.png
Continue story we need to wait like Month for Free Public version
For Patreon users they get sooner. Obviously. Like Ada would said: DuH!

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I played this entire new update, at 99c and I managed to play it fine without any bugs, without anything wrong with the game

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
A little slow paced but a good game overall. I wish the status meant more and the character could actually become strong.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
We are at v99 now and Mc still can't fuck Nicole. this is a crime. :ROFLMAO:

Joke aside. it's good we got new characters but maybe let's MC do all the old girls first before add more characters.

Ada new design really good. this awake my new fetish. it's odd see through cloth is more sexy than full nude.

Keep up the good work DEV.

Reactions: harem.king
Sep 14, 2023

So I just tried 99c, I still have the same problem. if I walk around at night, I see the purple hair girl, she breaks in, and the screen is black, I don't see anything, should I maybe do something with the matches, get a light somewhere ?

Reactions: harem.king

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
So I just tried 99c, I still have the same problem. if I walk around at night, I see the purple hair girl, she breaks in, and the screen is black, I don't see anything, should I maybe do something with the matches, get a light somewhere ?
Short answer yes.

But if you cant see anything would be difficult playing with Dark-bugs. Find those Matches

Long answer: Ada is trying sneak in and steal Ygritte´s libary some kinda of Witch book. But Ygritte knows this that MC and Ada trying sneak in the night.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
Short answer yes.

But if you cant see anything would be difficult playing with Dark-bugs. Find those Matches

Long answer: Ada is trying sneak in and steal Ygritte´s libary some kinda of Witch book. But Ygritte knows this that MC and Ada trying sneak in the night.
I have matches, but nothing happens when I select them, so I was wondering what I need to make light...

Fijfyk

Jun 11, 2023
deadmemories โพสต์: 12021629 สมาชิก: 1195145 said:
ฉันสามารถหารายการสุดท้ายได้ที่ไหน?

View attachment 3026052
[/อ้าง]ในเมืองใกล้ๆทางเข้าสถานีรถไฟ

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes