May 28, 2020
Played the new version just now. Wanted to say I'm enjoying the Ada route so far. I'm at the point where I need to obtain two tickets. But I don't have enough money.
Really like the art, writing and music. From seeing the post on Patreon, everything that has been changed is a great improvement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yni

Zone7629

Aug 1, 2023
I apologize for the dumb question but when I try to run the Windows version of Alvien through Lutris the game opens and just shows the text "Now Loading..." and hangs on that. I did notice there was a Linux version but I don't see an sh file and I was wondering how I am supposed launch this game on Linux?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
I apologize for the dumb question but when I try to run the Windows version of Alvien through Lutris the game opens and just shows the text "Now Loading..." and hangs on that. I did notice there was a Linux version but I don't see an sh file and I was wondering how I am supposed launch this game on Linux?
Use

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
This may have already been pointed out or addressed elsewhere but i noticed with the replays that Emilia first scene is using the old art for that scene. I only jut started with this build from the beginning so i don't know if any other revamped scenes have this issue, so its just the one that i know about.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
This is the most lovely ongoing rpgm game That I have played on the site, freaking love the art style, story is really good and Game looks lively and lovely with the shaders and all the little details, THAT is an rpgm world which makes exploration fun! But my fav part has to be the pumpkin head, YO! The curse of his existence gave my monke brain to stir up an idea, I would like to suggest that curse be to cast on him because he is a massive creep, who has been oogling at alvien's ladies at night, I know the game is pretty sweet and I love it either way, but a lil more fun aint bad right? I dont know how hardcore you can make his "oogling" but hey just wanted to let you know my thoughts! Thanks and good luck in the Future Dev!

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Linux build for v99e does not work (syntax error).

However, it should be running fine with Wine. Posting below the error messages in case you want to fix or investigate further ─ most issues seem to be with the plugins made specifically for the game, so this might be useful knowledge.

(Although I suspect RPGM is just giving you an older version of nwjs when you're building for Linux than for Windows, and you're relying in bleeding edge functionality which goes over my head as I don't speak JavaScript. If that's the case, it might be possible to run by upgrading nw.js manually which... I'm not going to do, at least not today).

Note: The 18+ warning actually displays; crash happens at the title menu (right before it is displayed).
It is not installed in /home/user ─ Personal data was stripped before posting.

As for actual game bugs within the first 30 seconds (using Wine, obviously, you can't get that far on Linux), "Q" key (a default soft-skip key) is mapped to the menus ─ starting the game and holding "Q" will quickly cause a game over. "Ctrl" key (a default hard-skip key) works fine with menus, but when the dialog was split in two it will stop skipping (unlike "Q").

Thought in mentioning this as I'm already reporting a bug anyway.

PS. The new game also said something about the "saved game" not being compatible with current version... wtf? It is a new game? How can it not be compatible with itself??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partly redacted, generic data from inxi for debugging purposes:

Actual debugger output (coredumpctl / partly redacted):

Last edited:

shoutajxt

Aug 28, 2023
Does anyone know why I can't create the drawing kit? I already have all the materials but when I want to craft it I don't get any recipe. what should I do? Screenshot_20231213-161301_JoiPlay.jpg

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes