Bigbooba21

Sep 15, 2023
Should be full save, just put in "www" folder of the game (load save 18 and interact with the computer in front of you to access the gallery).
for some reason, I am unable to give item to nicole and the blue haired girl. Hence I couldn't invite them to bathhouse either. Do you know what's wrong?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
The milking is high on this one. 0 communication, 0 progress reports, 0 excuses. Silent Radio and light update with barely any content. The only good thing about this is the nice drawings.

" To make it up to you, I will work hard to deliver the next update (right after this one) as soon as possible, probably in a month or so. We have some amazing content and art to show you. " - Those are the words from his last Patreon post on 26 February 2024.

We are the 22nd june now.

Guys, make up your own conclusion and think again to whom you are giving your money.

aurora0

Jun 15, 2021
The milking is high on this one. 0 communication, 0 progress reports, 0 excuses. Silent Radio and light update with barely any content. The only good thing about this is the nice drawings.

" To make it up to you, I will work hard to deliver the next update (right after this one) as soon as possible, probably in a month or so. We have some amazing content and art to show you. " - Those are the words from his last Patreon post on 26 February 2024.

We are the 22nd june now.

Guys, make up your own conclusion and think again to whom you are giving your money.
Isn't the project unprofitable? What kind of milking can we even talk about? As far as I understand, they are engaged in the game in the background in addition to the main activity, there is simply no goal of actually making money. Art by the way my respect

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Isn't the project unprofitable? What kind of milking can we even talk about? As far as I understand, they are engaged in the game in the background in addition to the main activity, there is simply no goal of actually making money. Art by the way my respect
Isn't the project unprofitable?

Who works for no money besides volunteer service ? Don't you have bills to pay ?

What kind of milking can we even talk about?

Did he pause payments ? If you take money several months without delivering any updates, how do you call that ? Moreoever, as I mentioned in my previous post, didn't his last post, Feb 26, say that the update was almost completed ? Didn't he also say that he's going to make it up to his supporters, by delivering the next update faster ? Am I lying, making up some kind of fictional story or Am I only repeating what the Dev said himself ?

As far as I understand, they are engaged in the game in the background in addition to the main activity, there is simply no goal of actually making money.

What main activity are you talking about ? This thread is for Alvein, not any other activity which doesn't concern us.

Reactions: Shaggyy5

Shaggyy5

May 6, 2022
It's insane that people are still defending this dev's practice and are acting like the dev's not being sent hundreds of dollars every month. I had to quit arguing with someone that hadn't even paid into it.

The project would be more profitable if dev hadn't been dragging their nuts across all of the backers faces consistently for years. They used to have more backers but this has happened way too many times at this point.

Reactions: KiGa and Woodalicca

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Yo everyone. The update is almost done and will be released in the next few days.
I know I have been silent for a while, and the game development was also on hold. I had some personal issues that I had to deal with, and I apologize for the inconvenience. To make it up to you, I will work hard to deliver the next update (right after this one) as soon as possible, probably in a month or so. We have some amazing content and art to show you.
Thank you for sticking with me and the game. Sorry again for the long wait!

This was the last post on Patreon!
Yeah sure, maybe they wanted to write months instead of days, just a little mistake :LUL:

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
The Developer must be dead.
no normal person keeps quiet for 6 months not when you earn cash from your supporters.
last post on Patreon was in Feb.
anyone heard anything?

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes