Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have the option "Awake" with the maid, someone can tell me how can I unlock her? I have to take off his nightie and his panties in a specific order, or it's just content that is not yet available?

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck with the "girlfriend" thing/mission where I'm supposed to find the hidden guy and asked him about girls so blondie would accept to become girlfriend. Any idea where he is?

Also, I got beaten by the woman/trainer once and according to a pic, there is a way to beat her (and then have a small chat). How am I supposed to beat her? I got back to her and the only possible option is talk, it just says "?..." and that's it. Pretty frustrating :/ Any help please?

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck with the "girlfriend" thing/mission where I'm supposed to find the hidden guy and asked him about girls so blondie would accept to become girlfriend. Any idea where he is?

Also, I got beaten by the woman/trainer once and according to a pic, there is a way to beat her (and then have a small chat). How am I supposed to beat her? I got back to her and the only possible option is talk, it just says "?..." and that's it. Pretty frustrating :/ Any help please?
I don't quite understand the first part, try to look at the quest journal.

Find and talk to Keith, this is a dude with a pumpkin instead of a head. Keith can be found in the closet in the main character's room after completing Emilia's first quest.

Reactions: TomSawyer666

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021

Speaking with Keith will solve both problems

Find and talk to Keith, this is a dude with a pumpkin instead of a head. Keith can be found in the closet in the main character's room after completing Emilia's first quest.

Reactions: TomSawyer666

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
I don't quite understand the first part, try to look at the quest journal.

Thanks a lot, actually I didn't know I had to check the cupboard I could have looked for the guy forever

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Looking at the tags, may I ask if this is only just teasing and lesbian content for now, or does this have actual penetration?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looking at the tags, may I ask if this is only just teasing and lesbian content for now, or does this have actual penetration?
No penetration sex yet, the game still in early development so it's only have teases and light lesbian sex action for now

Reactions: YuRui

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The next version will have a lot of interesting things :coffee:
I did read your Patreon post about the planned content in the next build, not gonna lie I'm very excited for Ygritte and Emilia content and all the new system that will be in the game

BredMaker4869

May 23, 2021
I found some bug. I helped Romi with wood but instead of her scene, lesbian action scene showed up. In memory room all Romi's and Nicole's scene unlocked. Nicole' progress was in mission "build paint kit"

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes