Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does this game have fluid h animations ?
Animations are Ok. Can't say if they are fluid like you would like it, but I think you won't be disappointed. The Art is Top Tier though. Yni and Inusen are both experts in their respective Arts. Probably the most talented Artists on F95.

Woopeagle

Jun 5, 2021
This seems rather inspired by Town of Passion... In which case this might become one of my new favorites! looks great!!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Animations are Ok. Can't say if they are fluid like you would like it, but I think you won't be disappointed. The Art is Top Tier though. Yni and Inusen are both experts in their respective Arts. Probably the most talented Artists on F95.
Fluid (for me) is like in Summertime Saga... don't know if the most talented but the art looks awesome

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
1. No NTR.
2. No traps.
3. No bestiality.
4. No cheating.
5. No heavy BDSM.
6. No futa.
7. No monster sex.
8. No corruption.

I sleep. If I want vanilla, I just have sex.
Thanks for that summary.
Everything I dislike is out. Awesome :D

P.s. Dos this have anal?
And how far from complete is this? just want to know before I give it a go. Art looks amazing.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
1. No NTR.
2. No traps.
3. No bestiality.
4. No cheating.
5. No heavy BDSM.
6. No futa.
7. No monster sex.
8. No corruption.

I sleep. If I want vanilla, I just have sex.
With that list i think you'd rather watch your dog fuck your doll :LUL:

Reactions: Vinkawa

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Are saves from previous version still compatible with this update or should I start a new game for a full experience?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! Old saves worked with this update, no need to start over again. Love the Halloween event, the trap setting aren't hard but enough challenge for players to enjoy, the sex scenes with the 2 girls and with that ghost really hot

Reactions: P0L3T25
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes