co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
How should be name Emilia? Because MC keeps calling her Emilia even after specifying relation as Mom if she is supposed to be the mother character.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'll check the dialogs, I probably misplaced the tags.

Emilia's content will be coming in the next update.
Yea that’s what I pointed out earlier. He still got the “mom” down in some dialogues but most of the time MC would just called her Emilia.

Other than that great game, dev. More Emilia contents would be awesome, wouldn’t mind if an entire update is for her lol.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
What are the plans for next update btw ? this game is really good tbh , lovely art and surprisingly interesting story .

Reactions: Lil_Yni

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The concept is that the player doesn't know how to fight. The hero doesn't have to be with strong fists, maybe just a big dick is enough :illuminati:
Does that mean you can't win the fights? I'm not going to be interested in the game if that's the case, I'd rather be sure.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man the art looks so damn good... but I think I should wait for a while till there's lots of content. I'm not sure how much there is at this point but I'm a bit confused by the 'vaginal sex' tag missing even tho there is clearly vaginal sex in it as can be seen in that preview pic with the Orc girl.

Speaking of which, will the game have pregnancy content later down the line? The pic with the orc seems to imply that this might happen (I really hope it does).

Reactions: TrueDragon

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Man the art looks so damn good... but I think I should wait for a while till there's lots of content. I'm not sure how much there is at this point but I'm a bit confused by the 'vaginal sex' tag missing even tho there is clearly vaginal sex in it as can be seen in that preview pic with the Orc girl.

Speaking of which, will the game have pregnancy content later down the line? The pic with the orc seems to imply that this might happen (I really hope it does).
Yeah, art is looking great. I'm also wondering if pregnancy is planned content or not. Really hoping it is but understand if it isn't. Saw that the question had been asked (all the way back on page 5) but never answered.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, art is looking great. I'm also wondering if pregnancy is planned content or not. Really hoping it is but understand if it isn't. Saw that the question had been asked (all the way back on page 5) but never answered.

You are right, we've never answered because I don't like to talk openly about what we ourselves don't know yet.

We're thinking about pregnancy. With the current development of the plot, I still have no idea how to do it correctly and logically...

In any case, even if pregnancy appears in the game, it will not be soon and it will be optional.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes