cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Well, I just checked it and in the JDonwloader all the downloads (anonfile, Mega, pixeldrain and workupload) have the same size 566.85 Mb
It must have been fixed already. I still have the file I downloaded about an hour ago, it was named Alvein_44b_Windows.zip.zip and is exactly 351 KB in size. Content was a Setup.zip and a password. Inside the setup the exe was encrypted with the same password, and there was a .bin file too. The exe was caught right away when I decrypted it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well so far game look's good the only thing that get's me is the kid want's to help the goddess but just can't get his ass courge and the will to better him self. don't get me wrong i feel just like the kid at times.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It must have been fixed already. I still have the file I downloaded about an hour ago, it was named Alvein_44b_Windows.zip.zip and is exactly 351 KB in size. Content was a Setup.zip and a password. Inside the setup the exe was encrypted with the same password, and there was a .bin file too. The exe was caught right away when I decrypted it.
It seems. Otherwise I guess that file would have appeared for download when I put it in the JDownloader.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have been playing for four hours now.
After two hours, I felt a bit like was being cockteased.
After two more, I felt sure that I was.

Developer: You're saying that the girls' additional content will be available in the next update.
That means that you're going to release new content with ALL THE GIRLS in THE next update. Not "later" or "a later update".

Only one doesn't say that.
Can't move on with Emilia...
She says "We'll talk later", there is no indication of what to do next, except in my notebook it says that I must find Keith.
In the help here, people say that you must talk to your "not mother" to be able to find him.
BUT
She says "We'll talk later".

How the hell am I supposed to continue???

In the images for this game, I also see a lot of content that I haven't found. Fuck sessions, sleep with no bra, etc.
I cannot get to this!

BTW: MC says when going to the library/town hall basement that he needs matches.
But in an earlier dungeon, he did have matches on him (even though I had not bought any). Broken plot there.

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
I have an issue with the Android version of the game I'd like to report

The game seems to work fine on the menu but as soon as I start playing it gets extremely laggy. Even the first chatbox with the cat proceeds quite slowly. (It seems like it's stuck with 1fps. It gets even worse after the intro)

I tried the low spec option but it did not help. Also, I already played this game on this device in the past and it was working just fine.

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
Can't move on with Emilia...
She says "We'll talk later", there is no indication of what to do next, except in my notebook it says that I must find Keith.
In the help here, people say that you must talk to your "not mother" to be able to find him.
BUT
She says "We'll talk later".
you need to go to the bathroom in the evening

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
I have an issue with the Android version of the game I'd like to report

The game seems to work fine on the menu but as soon as I start playing it gets extremely laggy. Even the first chatbox with the cat proceeds quite slowly. (It seems like it's stuck with 1fps. It gets even worse after the intro)

I tried the low spec option but it did not help. Also, I already played this game on this device in the past and it was working just fine.
The bugfix version is already available.

Reactions: gmorg
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes