Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
The current version has been fixed but the scenes with blue flames will be very laggy in the practice house and there will be lag but outside of the map, it's back to normal
I posted the fix version on itch io, but to install it you need to uninstall the old version

Reactions: nhoklun and gmorg

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
I posted the fix version on itch io, but to install it you need to uninstall the old version
Just gave it a download, working far better than that one in the top post. Thanks Yni!

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
I'm kind of lost (i'm playing on Android) in the beginning i grabbed the shovel then the floor collapsed, the mc is in a mine, he see a hole where he said he can fit in but i can't interact with it any help? Screenshot_20211211-154838.png

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I'm kind of lost (i'm playing on Android) in the beginning i grabbed the shovel then the floor collapsed, the mc is in a mine, he see a hole where he said he can fit in but i can't interact with it any help?
1639249256637.png
There is no lighting in the android version, the passage is here

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Well, I just checked it and in the JDonwloader all the downloads (anonfile, Mega, pixeldrain and workupload) have the same size 566.85 Mb
After I just had this experience with another game, I have to say:

DO NOT USE anonfile. I advise f95zone to reject links from there, or at least print a warning!
There is a very high chance that they (or one of their advertisers) will send you a different zip file which has this malware inside of it, and you might not notice. (In my test, they sent it two times before giving up and giving me the correct file).

jdownloader is able to bypass this. But 99% of users in here don't use that, and a lot of those will not be aware that the file is likely a virus.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if they fixed this yet, but the thing that bothered me the most about this game is the backstory.

Why was the mom left behind when the father and son flee away in the backstory of the game? And why can't the son remember his own mother when he returns to the world at first?

If you play this game with incest, then it does not make sense allot.

Besides that, pretty solid game and art.
Most of the stuff in this game doesn't make sense. Neither does playing it if you just want to get digitally laid. It won't happen for at least four and a half hours (I didn't get a single fucking scene before getting tired of the game)

Nice graphics, but way too tedious minigames (esp when you try the warrier 2nd time), I mostly feel that the drawings are just wasted on this project which is a shame. The story, well basically there isn't really any.

Reactions: LeBarbierDeSeville

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After I just had this experience with another game, I have to say:

DO NOT USE anonfile. I advise f95zone to reject links from there, or at least print a warning!
There is a very high chance that they (or one of their advertisers) will send you a different zip file which has this malware inside of it, and you might not notice. (In my test, they sent it two times before giving up and giving me the correct file).

jdownloader is able to bypass this. But 99% of users in here don't use that, and a lot of those will not be aware that the file is likely a virus.
Maybe I haven't found out that this happens because I always use JDownloader. But if so, it's better to warn it or use other links.

Ledragoneternelle

Jun 6, 2021
Hi I would like to know what to call the character who serves as mother to activate the incest content should I call her mother or mom thank you in advance

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know how to enter the mailbox code on android? it softlocks my game if I try to do it.

Edit: Nevermind, sometimes the buttons to change the numbers just dont show up. Restart your game if this happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orochik
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes