EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Kinda sad, in this centaur place, game got stuck
after getting caught, blue centaur stopped moving, so I can't progress any further
Red centaur also changed positions slightly, so I guess their positioning can bug out when you get caught
Just a heads up with that bug, and small question, can I somehow get a save with my actual progression ?
Thanks ^^

1639673885838.png

Reactions: Jcompt

GuiltLow

Sep 14, 2017
SO, GUYS, NOW I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO *CHEAT*

First, we have this website here:

You can upload your save there. Then you'll see a bunch of stuff like gold and unuseful game parameters. To augment your gold in game, of course you're going to use the gold input to add more gold

To be able to see the variables to cheat your EXP percentage, you'll need first at least 20% at each EXP bar, of agility, strength and intellect. The variables you must alter in the website are respectively:

- 46 for intellect exp bar

- 44 for agility exp bar

- 42 for strength exp bar

You need to add any number so the bar is above 80. And next time you interact with some mini-game to augment your exp, you'll level up.

Once you're at least level 1 at each attribute, you'll be able to see the LEVEL variables using the website. The level variables are respectively:

- 45 for intellect level

- 43 for agility level

- 41 for strength level

With this, you can upgrade your gold and status, to be able to enjoy the story and scenes how much as you want.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
SO, GUYS, NOW I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO *CHEAT*

First, we have this website here:

You can upload your save there. Then you'll see a bunch of stuff like gold and unuseful game parameters. To augment your gold in game, of course you're going to use the gold input to add more gold

To be able to see the variables to cheat your EXP percentage, you'll need first at least 20% at each EXP bar, of agility, strength and intellect. The variables you must alter in the website are respectively:

- 46 for intellect exp bar

- 44 for agility exp bar

- 42 for strength exp bar

You need to add any number so the bar is above 80. And next time you interact with some mini-game to augment your exp, you'll level up.

Once you're at least level 1 at each attribute, you'll be able to see the LEVEL variables using the website. The level variables are respectively:

- 45 for intellect level

- 43 for agility level

- 41 for strength level

With this, you can upgrade your gold and status, to be able to enjoy the story and scenes how much as you want.
Nothing new.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
after getting caught, blue centaur stopped moving, so I can't progress any further
Red centaur also changed positions slightly, so I guess their positioning can bug out when you get caught
Just a heads up with that bug, and small question, can I somehow get a save with my actual progression ?
Thanks ^^

View attachment 1548053
I have the same problem. There is also a problem with Ygitte strength test, where after you win the first round, all get stuck

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Thanks ^^

View attachment 1548053
I've already fixed this bug.

I have the same problem. There is also a problem with Ygitte strength test, where after you win the first round, all get stuck
Could you tell me more about this?

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I've already fixed this bug.
Well seems there is still an issue, it is my first time playing your game so it is the latest version
Other than that, thanks for the game, enjoying it so far, wishing you the best for the future and have fun with the development
Peace :)

Reactions: Yni and Lil_Yni

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea the dark elf is hot but those dickhead bankers are tring to sleep with her. we need to stop them, at all cost even if it mean's turning to the dark side young luck. lol oh and kill the rich fat fucker too.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
this game is absolutely top notch. will be waiting for the next update, soon to be a patron as well.

Reactions: Lil_Yni

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
yea the dark elf is hot but those dickhead bankers are tring to sleep with her. we need to stop them, at all cost even if it mean's turning to the dark side young luck. lol oh and kill the rich fat fucker too.
Don't worry, MC won't let that happen

What the cod ???
Also I haven't done a walkthrough yet, but I'll try to finish it to the next update

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes