ilyhaSin

Oct 10, 2021
Does anyone have a save for the game? I went to the middle of the game and for some reason my saves no longer work.

Drake011

Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1359207
Hope i remeber right...
(1) Up-Right-Right-(3)-Down 1 Step.
(1)-Up-Left-Left-Down 1 Step.
(2) 1 Step Right (1) Step Down (3)-Right.
(1) Left-Up-Up-Right (2) Down 1 Step.
(1) Right-Down. First Stone in the hole.
(2) Right-Down-Down. Second Stone in the hole.
Broo i guess i am dusebag cz i am unable to understand this instruction and i am stuck can you help me out please Screenshot_20220207_014112_com.yni.alvein.jpg

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
How do I progress with Emilia? She says "Let's talk later" and the player character thinks to himself "She avoids me. I have to fix this". But I can't figure out how. Every other character has reached a point where the game says "[Name]'s content will be available in the next update". But I haven't seen that message for Emilia. So what am I missing? or is it just a bug and I should be seeing a content next update message.

Also are there any other other Magic Theatre tickets aside from the Halloween 2021 one? Like a Christmas one? Or a non-seasonal event one? The green demon looking "old man" in the carriage between the shop and pub says they can be bought or found. But the Halloween 2021 is the only I've seen.

There are also a few Items I don't know what to use for. Like the Pickaxe and Bait Worms. Seems weird to have them in the game already if they have no purpose yet. So I'm hoping I just missed what they're used for.

P.S. Shame one HJ scene is all there is for Romi atm (at least so far as I can find). She's my fave. I love Short Stack characters lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I progress with Emilia? She says "Let's talk later" and the player character thinks to himself "She avoids me. I have to fix this". But I can't figure out how. Every other character has reached a point where the game says "[Name]'s content will be available in the next update". But I haven't seen that message for Emilia. So what am I missing? or is it just a bug and I should be seeing a content next update message.

Also are there any other other Magic Theatre tickets aside from the Halloween 2021 one? Like a Christmas one? Or a non-seasonal event one? The green demon looking "old man" in the carriage between the shop and pub says they can be bought or found. But the Halloween 2021 is the only I've seen.

There are also a few Items I don't know what to use for. Like the Pickaxe and Bait Worms. Seems weird to have them in the game already if they have no purpose yet. So I'm hoping I just missed what they're used for.

P.S. Shame one HJ scene is all there is for Romi atm (at least so far as I can find). She's my fave. I love Short Stack characters lol.
You can use the bait with the fishing net.
it grants you a chance to catch a fish that is auto sold for Gold

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
You need to read her diary in the evening to progress.

And Halloween is the only seasonal event at the moment, but we will add more events later. I think Romi will get more scenes later, just wait ;)

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
You need to read her diary in the evening to progress.

And Halloween is the only seasonal event at the moment, but we will add more events later. I think Romi will get more scenes later, just wait ;)
I hope you'll include anal and deepthroat. Especially first time doing it for some.
Triple pen with the aunt/neighbour and her toys or the witch and a spell would be nice too lol.

Last edited:

Heavenly Demon

Sep 29, 2018
Android support has been dropped for now to focus on the game on its own without the extra work of the Android version. I'd highly recommend you use JoiPlay, a Google play store app. It's a 100% free app with no ads or anything that lets you run ren'py and RPGmaker games. In my experience this game runs well with no issues through JoiPlay on my Galaxy S21+.
Sorry but I can't finish the training where you have to defend yourself from attacks coming from 4 directions. The game lags so much and gets very slow in the witches house when 4 torches lights up. I have device Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s. (Sorry for my bad English)

pandoralc

Dec 3, 2019
hi everyone, i forgot to backup my save file on previous vesrion and deleted the old one. So could anyone have the save file to give me? I'll be appreciate that. I dont want to re run the game again. Sorry if my English is bad

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes