BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Since this game is developed by the same guy as Town of Passion and Zombies retreat the femdom is likely the Monster girls rapeing the MC if caught on the maps.
Maybe some Love interest will also take a proactive role dureing sex, but the MC will always be the only man in the whole village (atleast unless the Dev tries something completly new with this part)
I'm not sure what the MC being the only guy in town has to do with my question of how to avoid reverse rape and femdom.

It's not that the number of men in the game influences the fact that I don't like rape (reverse or non-reverse) or femdom.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm not sure what the MC being the only guy in town has to do with my question of how to avoid reverse rape and femdom.

It's not that the number of men in the game influences the fact that I don't like rape (reverse or non-reverse) or femdom.
I meant to say there most likely won't be any Futa or Dildo Queen takeing the MCs ass.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
anyone kind enough to share their save before the update? last i played was 44b and i lost my save file :(

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Found a bug that breaks the game. When I enter Ygritte's house with Ada the game just... stops. They don't talk. The character can't move. I can't even press escape to open the menu. All I can do is forcibly close the game. (Edit: from reading the comments, it seems a few people have hit this issue)

Reactions: Ornlu and Neinhartx

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Found a bug that breaks the game. When I enter Ygritte's house with Ada the game just... stops. They don't talk. The character can't move. I can't even press escape to open the menu. All I can do is forcibly close the game. (Edit: from reading the comments, it seems a few people have hit this issue)
I have the exact same problem. Seems like the application has frozen because hitting F4 and going back and forth between full screen and default the screen no longer resizes at that moment.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I meant to say there most likely won't be any Futa or Dildo Queen takeing the MCs ass.
That's fine: I don't like this type of content either.

In any case, I want to avoid reverse rape (ie the MC is the one raped by females) and femdom (ie the MC is dominated by females). That those who do so are futas only increases the level of disgust that these scenes produce in me.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
use rpgmaker save editor and advanced find the give ada book switch anf check it and then save you can bypass softlock

Reactions: nerdgamer

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Feisty tomboy girl who makes me diamond still not getting enough love. Sadface.png.
Also hoping we can get some of the monster girls like the orc girls as followers/"maids" in the future, with repeating sex scenes like them initiating when we don't in random circumstances or something. Would be a nice feature.
1341648_Zlata.png

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Feisty tomboy girl who makes me diamond still not getting enough love. Sadface.png.
Also hoping we can get some of the monster girls like the orc girls as followers/"maids" in the future, with repeating sex scenes like them initiating when we don't in random circumstances or something. Would be a nice feature.
View attachment 1839169
Won't lie being able to subjugate some of the orcs and other external threats into servitude under the MC would be a lot of fun. The art is really nice, and the amount of characters that go commando or revealing or will be nude for the MC is a lot of fun such as Taya.

Reactions: DanglyBang

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
On the last arrow I always explode no matter the direction.

boterwap

Nov 12, 2017
Android support has been dropped for now to focus on the game on its own without the extra work of the Android version. I'd highly recommend you use JoiPlay, a Google play store app. It's a 100% free app with no ads or anything that lets you run ren'py and RPGmaker games. In my experience this game runs well with no issues through JoiPlay on my Galaxy S21+.
Not for me Screenshot_20220530-081551_JoiPlay.png

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
yep this character was in the game for a while and still no content yet other new characters are being introduced, pretty sad

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes