fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
bruh why would u make a nsfw game that hard to play im stuck in train case puzzle w zac
Are you talking about the puzzle where you need to push stuff out of your way to get through, or the puzzle where zac goes through the pipes?

I may have to play this through from the beginning again because I don't remember either of those being particularly difficult.

For the first look about half way down the page previous to this and someone has posted the solution. For the latter I would have to try this game again to remember the solution.

spooder7077

Jun 30, 2021
I am not sure if this is answered already as there are 58 pages to try to read through but I am stuck because my agility is less than 1. I read that you need to raise agility at the tavern but when I go there I can only play dice or try to talk to the girl that says this will be in a future update.
You can also raise it on rainy days by washing the dishes with emily/the woman you live with (I'm not sure of her original name)

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Oh another dev that gets sick frequent while developing a fuck game...
You h dev's have really the hardest life.

finalancet

Mar 10, 2020
i uh restarted my game and my save files arent here? althought in the saves folder theres still 2 save fies. i made sure to make a second one for stuff like this but somehow even my 1664917377658.png 1664917392843.png

Jul 24, 2022
Suggestion for the developer, make the Halloween 2021 event in the carriage first possible AFTER you met Sir Keith. I did it the other way around, got a costume from Keith, and a scene later he introduced himself to me...

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I am at the part with emilia in the mountains and for some reason it just does nothing after the test of strength and i am stuck in the map.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes