ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Same as above. Can't get the pass. Have int, str and agi on 2 and can't find anything else to progress. Also bought every item from general store just in case.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Oh. I just remembered another piece of feedback I had for Yni. It was not clear to me during the dance-off that the characters returned to center after each "move". So instead of hitting up, right, down I was quickly hitting up, down, right, left, down, up. It never caused me a problem because I did it faster than the character animation happened - but I didn't realize I didn't need to until the third stage.

I'm not sure this is a big enough issue to require any addressing, but it was something I didn't understand at first and it made the dance off slightly more difficult for me than it needed to be (still got it first time, so not *that* difficult).

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I was also wondering about the mountain view date with the "maid". I was able to repeat this event, but the second time the racoon and all choices were skipped. Is this intentional or is this a bug? I could see this going either way.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I was also wondering about the mountain view date with the "maid". I was able to repeat this event, but the second time the racoon and all choices were skipped. Is this intentional or is this a bug? I could see this going either way.
This is a bug, I know how to fix it. Thanks.

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
alright put around 3 hour in dis game i think i did everything so far it is a nice game, keep up the good work dev! <3

Reactions: Lil_Yni

kido

Jul 26, 2017
So for the first minigame, here's my notes:

Last one's may not be correct though. It was a miracle that I've finished.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes