Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
How do I get past the guards on the train? The hit detection is too damn big!

Last edited:

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I'm at the training ground with Yvette. How do I disable hit detection so that I can get past the boulders?

Jan 16, 2021
Who's Keith and where do I find him?
keith is the ghost who wears a pumpkin on his head.

if you have not found him yet, talk to emilia when she's by the garden at midday to start the quest that leads to him.

if you have found him, visit him through your bedroom's wardrobe.

Jul 13, 2021
No it is not, the devs always have excuses to delay the updates hhaahha problems like putin is following us, a plane crashed next to us so we had to move etc etc, these devs are a joke hahaha
the bussiness model is the same for all these upper tier titles sadly , they start out promising decent communication & then once the devs realize the fully flesh out a game the sheer amount of content and time is absurd. Not to mention lack of content to begin with so they milk out the game as long as possible , might sound a little crazy but im sure some of these great semi abandoned games with similiar art and typos on the same exact words are simply a group of devs who have many aliases lol

Reactions: StreamSteam

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
the bussiness model is the same for all these upper tier titles sadly , they start out promising decent communication & then once the devs realize the fully flesh out a game the sheer amount of content and time is absurd. Not to mention lack of content to begin with so they milk out the game as long as possible , might sound a little crazy but im sure some of these great semi abandoned games with similiar art and typos on the same exact words are simply a group of devs who have many aliases lol
My artist can make a lot more money when he sells his art on twitter :HideThePain:
The Patreon business model is very simple - the more you work, the more you earn.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes