Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

As I said, we keep working. Art part is ready, I finished all illustrations, sprites and pixelart. Now we animate scenes and do final steps.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

As I said, we keep working. Art part is ready, I finished all illustrations, sprites and pixelart. Now we animate scenes and do final steps.
So, if you drop a little animation or sprite of your game and you talk with the people, you can stay years without a single update on the actual game and not tagged abandoned? that seems nice!

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam
Jul 24, 2022
So, if you drop a little animation or sprite of your game and you talk with the people, you can stay years without a single update on the actual game and not tagged abandoned? that seems nice!
Why are you complaining about 3 months? Some games get an update once a year. Not every game is as actively worked on as The Genesis Order. I would be happy if we get an update at all...

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Yeh so a little more than 3 months... Dev wrote about it... That's a lot more than being abandoned...
It is december right now, last update was in june, so the abandoned tag applies in this category, don't be mad at me, I'm just pointing the rules

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
I dunno if devs reading f95 since people only whine here but here's suggestion.
Game is almost identical to town of passion which isnt a bad thing but they have if you choose to participate in sexual event, you will get different dialogue. So implement dialogue variation in the future.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
I dunno if devs reading f95 since people only whine here but here's suggestion.
Game is almost identical to town of passion which isnt a bad thing but they have if you choose to participate in sexual event, you will get different dialogue. So implement dialogue variation in the future.
I read all the suggestions by the way.
Do you mean different dialogues in sex scenes?
For future content, please add more gangbang/group sex scene
There will be a threesome in the current update.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes