rednaske

Mar 10, 2018
Since playing windows game on mac is so annoying, will there be a mac version?
I have managed to create a mac version from the windows one, which works fine, but don't know if I would run in any problems in future or not.
I'd like to repose this question: will there be a mac version?
I don't know how to make a mac version of this one. If there's not gonna be a real mac version, can anyone help me? It looks like a lovely game!

Thanks in advance!

Dec 17, 2019
I'd like to repose this question: will there be a mac version?
I don't know how to make a mac version of this one. If there's not gonna be a real mac version, can anyone help me? It looks like a lovely game!

Thanks in advance!
if you have other games, then duplicate one of them, then download alvein (windows version) and find a folder named "www", then rename the "www" folder to app.nw and copy it

Now go back to your duplicated game, do a right click on it and select show package contents, then go Contents/Resources and paste app.nw, in the window opened select replace when copying is finished, go back and run the duplicated game, it should run Alvein

If you don't have other games, just download RPG Maker MV MacOSX and do the same, it should work

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rednaske

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hi Yni ! I'm encountering a softlock during Ygritte's quest, when she brings the MC to a training camp that is supposed to last three days, just after arriving at the camp. She says her last line about her brother or something, moves up one space and everything freezes like so:
1672434851945.png
Is it a bug or can I do something?

Thanks and congrats on your game!

Reactions: HoloNinja and tvvix

rednaske

Mar 10, 2018
if you have other games, then duplicate one of them, then download alvein (windows version) and find a folder named "www", then rename the "www" folder to app.nw and copy it

Now go back to your duplicated game, do a right click on it and select show package contents, then go Contents/Resources and paste app.nw, in the window opened select replace when copying is finished, go back and run the duplicated game, it should run Alvein

If you don't have other games, just download RPG Maker MV MacOSX and do the same, it should work
Wow!
Thanks a lot for that!

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
I'm in love with the preview images. the one and only downside for me when i'm looking for you know, a quick fap wil always be RPGM but I got very interested to see how the story of this one will be like. for fantasy games, RPGM is perfect. can't wait to play this and go on an adventure!

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
A.png
Typical strategy among the more fraudulent developers in this scene: Step 1 design a good game then gradually release updates of it make sure these are much more frequent initially than afterwards once you have secured the trust and dependency of your community show your true colors and scam the shit from your supporters and publish 2 to 3 (if any) updates a year and make progress reports in which you describe what a poor little sausage you are and what difficult circumstances life has given you and other nonsense to the few critical voices to keep in check
C.png

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 2287654
Typical strategy among the more fraudulent developers in this scene: Step 1 design a good game then gradually release updates of it make sure these are much more frequent initially than afterwards once you have secured the trust and dependency of your community show your true colors and scam the shit from your supporters and publish 2 to 3 (if any) updates a year and make progress reports in which you describe what a poor little sausage you are and what difficult circumstances life has given you and other nonsense to the few critical voices to keep in check
View attachment 2287736
Glad you think our game is good. :lepew:

The best way to make money on patreon is to release updates as often as possible. You can do research and prove otherwise, patreon account statistics are public. :BootyTime:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Glad you think our game is good. :lepew:

The best way to make money on patreon is to release updates as often as possible. You can do research and prove otherwise, patreon account statistics are public. :BootyTime:
True that you increase the number of supporters if you publish updates more often, but the cost-benefit ratio is significantly higher for scammers as soon as they have perfected the concept I have listed above, would you like an example? Icstor!

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes