fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for paying attention to our feedback Yni. I wouldn't make the flame jump too much easier. But slightly easier would be a good idea. Probably the hardest point was when the pattern forced you to time jumps back on squares that already fired. The rest of the pattern was pretty easy.

For anyone playing v13c I would recommend trying the flame jump minigame once or twice legitimately, then if you are having trouble with it to just go ahead and save scum your way through it. It is easily the most frustrating portion of the game right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yni and Lil_Yni

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
what about go into the iceland for the request (lapenia)? is it in this update or in next ? thank u so much
This content is already available. You need to find a floating blue crystal in the east of the village.

Reactions: frasse

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy damn God's speed, we got new update already? Had to download and check out the new scene, that was impressive from you

• Hey there
Reactions: Yni

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Great art and I like well done RPGM games unlike seemingly some people here. Before I download though, can anyone answer if what looks like sleep assault I see in the previews is avoidable? Hate games with sleep assault/rape and dreams spoiling all the action and making me feel like criminal scum. Prefer to build a relationship and "earn" the corresponding lewd scenes slowly. Call me a vanilla lad I guess.

Reactions: Lil_Yni and Yni

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Great art and I like well done RPGM games unlike seemingly some people here. Before I download though, can anyone answer if what looks like sleep assault I see in the previews is avoidable? Hate games with sleep assault/rape and dreams spoiling all the action and making me feel like criminal scum. Prefer to build a relationship and "earn" the corresponding lewd scenes slowly. Call me a vanilla lad I guess.
This is what you need.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
actually i clicked the blue cristal but nothing happen
Near the Blue Crystal is a sign explaining that the crystal requires a key and where you can get it. But the guardian sorcerer doesn't want to give it to someone weak who will just get themselves killed. So you will have to convince them you are strong enough to protect yourself and others.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes