AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So how does one get past this bit? 1674443468966.png

EDIT: NVM. Figured out that you need to see Emilia on the side of the well next to the house by the river.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
I don't know what's worse, the fact that like all guardians even MC is a perverted motherfucker or that even though he's a perverted motherfucker all the girls still fall in love with him

wth.PNG

Dec 15, 2022
I don't know what's worse, the fact that like all guardians even MC is a perverted motherfucker or that even though he's a perverted motherfucker all the girls still fall in love with him

View attachment 2332321
Well he seems to be the only male, and he has a big dick. So lesbians or him is the only choice. And I would suggest that the dev is the only pervert here, else he wouldn't make this game. OF course many perverts like us, who long to play the game.

Dec 24, 2018
as long as we get tits. And tits we have in abundance.
first u had my dick, but now u have my attention.
OF course many perverts like us, who long to play the game.
I miss the respectful MCs who care and love their girls like Town of Passion but after reading the comments here l think the Dev made the MC be an asshole pervert to represent the f95 user who play. Seriously, sometimes I think I'm the only one on this site who isn't a sociopath

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022
Which crystal to put 2-1-1-2 I tried everything write me the colors of the crystals that have already passed them, or the order of the crystals 1,2,3,4.

Last edited:

materialhunter

Jul 31, 2018
So how much content is there right now?
Brown chick at the signs is "next patch", bathhouse is not open.
How do I progress the main chick? Do I need to progress the neighbor girl for that?
I'm currently at the bed-undress part, but during the day she says she is doing business.

Edit: Figured out most stuff, too bad some events don't show up in the memory room, so I'm not sure wether or not I really found everything yet.

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
someone kind of heart put a save for the gallery pls, no one have the time to go around in the cancerrpgmaker thing

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes