AzraelFox

Nov 28, 2018
those mini games arent even hard why so many complaints? if u've got a bug simply reload a save, thats how it is with games still in production. :d

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Consider how many struggle with the puzzles I think maybe you should make a Guide and post it on the OP thread for people to see and follow the instruction more easier Yni

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Consider how many struggle with the puzzles I think maybe you should make a Guide and post it on the OP thread for people to see and follow the instruction more easier Yni
Unfortunately, I have to admit that there are too many bugs. They are not in the testers' group and my personal tests, but people are having problems. I made the decision to turn them off for a while and completely rework them. Hotfix on the way.

In the new update, they will be released completely without bugs and in their best form!

Saitamit

Jul 13, 2020
I want more and more content from this game, I loved the art of the characters, the jokes, the details of the scenario, everything. I imagine that you take care of the game alone, but always try to launch content. And don't forget to notify the discord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil_Yni and Yni

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So, do i get stonk and defeat yievette to get the ice crystal? someone really need to make a small simple guide

Nova hates

Nov 2, 2019
so my save got deleted, and I don't want to do the jumping game again. (Does anyone have a Save they can give please)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Hopefully the dark elf will got some event in the next update, beside the Mom she was the one that I'm truly have my eyes on and always go visit her just to look at those thicc thighs. Wonder how does it feel like when touching them?

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
What level of strength do i have to defeat Yevette?
Im on level 3 and nothing happens when i talk to him.
You need 1 lvl of all the characteristics, not only strentgh. Train you intelligence and agility too.
After workout in Ygritte's mansion you can gain intelligence XP in library and agility XP in tavern.

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
You need 1 lvl of all the characteristics, not only strentgh. Train you intelligence and agility too.
After workout in Ygritte's mansion you can gain intelligence XP in library and agility XP in tavern.
I am level 1 in intelligence and agility and level 3 in strength. And there is nothing I can do with Yevette to let me enter the ice island.
When I talk to her at midday this appears

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
I am level 1 in intelligence and agility and level 3 in strength. And there is nothing I can do with Yevette to let me enter the ice island.
When I talk to her at midday this appears
Sorry, I misunderstood you.
If you already had a dream with goddess, you need to go to Keith.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So far I think the game is great, I'm actually impressed with the idea of the light being turned on or off when MC go into the bathroom and when he interact with the PC, the walking sound,.... something that I rarely or honestly to say never saw it in any games. The visual was very high quality, the characters face impression changing depend on the situation are very well drawn (some parts like the visual I'll confessed, look more improve than town of passion)
I think I found some untranslated russian still around there and then when I'm interact with the cat, specially when it stand in between the MC father room and the bathroom. I'll try to find some more bugs or untranslated dialogues that still around

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yni and Lil_Yni

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
With you on this one.
Hope the dev doesn't neglect her like Siren did Evelyn.
Same! She look like a very high waifu material and should be exploit with lot of event and content just for her alone, hopefully we at least will know her name in the next update
Now I wonder beside her will we have some more character with the same species or at least tradition High elf girl with white skin?

Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes