RPGM - Alysim [v0.1.1] [DevDaniels]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Finalmente ho un cambio di tendenza, qualcuno che ha spezzato la catena del solito gioco in cui MC è un cornuto idiota e MCF una troia affamata. Qui abbiamo un MC che reagisce, con intelligenza e anche molta educazione, mi piace, un MCF inizialmente antipatico è odioso, ma che in un certo senso dimostra qualcosa di vero amore per Mc, riconosce i suoi errori, e ora sa cosa ha perso, il mondo dei giochi di questo tipo si è letteralmente rotto con lo stereotipo del gioco copia e incolla NTR, faccio i migliori auguri al DEV e grazie per questa boccata d'aria fresca.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

itusebastian

I see that there are many hours of work on this game and it seems to me that it has a promising future. The developers just need to focus on the positive and kinky aspects of the game and bring us more. Hope to see the next part soon.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

OGRey

The game definitely has potential. The characters are nice (i esp loved Alyssa), rpgm used pretty well. Story is has its own potential too. But revenge stories are always very risky, can be excellent or very bad. Overall i like the game, you can easily see that developer doesn't have a good PC, but although he doesn't have one, he made up for it well with his photoshop skills, I'm sure the quality will go better when he gets a better PC. My rating is 4 Star right now, but game has to be potential to be have 5 star.

Final words; if you love THICC girls and revenge story i'd say you need to try this.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for Alysim v0.1:

Overall: I was very excited when I read that that the developer tried to eliminate the things that make RPGM tedious. In that goal, it was mostly a success, but in literally everything else, not so much. It's probably not worth your time being a guinea pig for whatever this developer is experimenting with. I fully expect some huge re-working within the first few updates because this first update is really rough.

Story: 2/5 - The story premise is that the MC's wife loves him, but she cheated on him with a rich guy because she wants more money because somehow, she thinks that she deserves the lifestyle of a princess or billionaire's wife or something. Then somehow, her father coerced her to do it so he could also tap into the rich guy's money. On top of all that, the MC still loves his wife even though she has literally no redeeming qualities, at all, and without that, the premise of the story so far just makes no sense, at all. It looks like the story is setting up the MC to cuck his wife's lover and his father-in-law.

Writing: 0/5 - The writing makes players cringe almost all of the time. It's worse than terrible and isn't even deserving of 1-star. On top of that, the dialogue is unnatural and forced, so it's also hard to read. The repetition was insane. How many times did players have to read how the MC's wife cheated on him so she could have the lifestyle she wanted but she still loves the MC? She would even divorce the MC, marry the rich guy and keep the MC as her lover. What in the actual fuck? It was painful to read the first time, but by the 3rd time, I was ready to shove an ice pick under my fingernails to take my mind off of it.

Renders: 2/5 - The renders are below average, but the models are definitely sub-par. I'm not sure what the developer was targeting, but neither the girls nor the MC are great-looking or rendered in great detail. Certainly not what they could/should be in 2022.

Gameplay: 2/5 - The developer did remove the tediousness of RPGM, but it's so stripped-down that players can literally only wander around in a single room between various scenes where all of the actions are highlighted. Why bother with RPGM at all when what's left is literally just a kinetic novel? On top of that, the main menu to load/save/adjust volume, etc. is unavailable most of the time. I couldn't even activate the menu until I was near the end of the available content.

Bugs: 3/5 - Aside from the main menu not being available for whatever reason for most of the game, there are a whole bunch of dialog options where the MC is actually referred to as "mc" instead of the default name or the name the player provides. Seriously? How hard would that be to fix that before a release?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Norman Knight

An excelent first version

Using RPGMaker might not be the best idea for some players, but it does allow the dev to place some hidden rewards for the player to find that makes playing the game a much more interesting experience, it's also well implemented so it never feels tedious when you have to play the free-roam sections

The models are by far the best thing about this game, you can clearly tell that the dev spends a lot of time custom building things and even making additional improvements after, all the models feel unique which is always nice to see when it comes to DAZ models.

The story seems to be setting up a revenge ark for the MC, so far things are moving towards the MC taking control of his life by getting back at the people that hurt him, I'm looking fordward to see where things go from here.