4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
GAME_HOME_ALYSIM.png

Overview:
Life was perfect in his eyes, a beautiful wife who he loved more than anything, yet his life will change dramatically overnight. His perfect wife is not what he thought she was and only the people he left behind to indulge his wife will be there to give him a shoulder to lean on.
Alysim is in essence a story of revenge, in which a heartbroken husband decides to take the reins of his life and his destiny. This is a path full of new experiences and new sexual discoveries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: DevDaniels - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Planned Content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Web: - - - -

_haru_02.png _backdep_07.png _mc_nightmare_1.png _mintie_app_02.png _retu_3.png _rue_tease1.png aisha2.png bg_mall_6.png cum_aisha1_.png lyssa_6.png ma_08.png Mallory_07.png mc_fam_picture.jpg mintie_mas_04.png rue05.png wake_3.png

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I hope you like it, I assure you that I tried to eliminate what makes some RPGMAKER games tedious.
Sir, you have my attention and I'm going to try it. I was intrigued by this statement: "This is a story of Netori and revenge... there will be no NTR against the main character of any kind." but now I'm even more intrigued by the above statement.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
One of my main problems with RPGM, is the save system, its very limited compared to Ren'py.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So you keept your word and released this week ? Congrats DevDaniels

First of all nice main menu. I know its nothing special but I like these small details with the small animated GFX.

The 0.1 version:
Its pretty good, tho a bit rushed ? Im talking about the beginning which IMO is the most important part in such a game with such a story.

The RPG setting is pretty dope. I really dig it and its really add more flair then your typical VN.
To be clear: Yes -> The game has a LI who cheats on MC but its NOT SHOWN (It happens in the very first 10 sec), even when MC confronts them you dont feel cucked but used (not cheated or betrayed). So the focus is not NTR and its not what I would call NTR since the methods how it was execuded and what was mentioned is a different setting.
If I shall make a quick gist is that MC gets cheated on without you the player feeling like a cuck, so the real part of the story can beginn where he will rise and shine to obtain all different LIs through the game, but also take revange on the Wife and her Dad.

And here is the other Part im not sure where the game will lead:
Its the Ex-Wifes Character. It seems she is a "idiot" and "arrogant" type of character but her action to betray the MC makes it hard to redeem her, tho there was small changed in her tone when she saw MC was already changing infront of her when he confronted her directly in the very beginning. I dont think the game will go that way that she will fuck the "lover" once more, but if it happens, I hope its done also done right like how it was in the beginning.

I talked with the dev. before so I know what to expect here, tho some small but important details werent explained.
The Harem will be there and it will be great. So if you all fine with that and like to see the wife suffereing and dumb her later in the game when she comes crawling back, then this is a game to check out.

If you want to add the ex-wife in the harem much later too, I dont know If this will be possible tho but I wish there would be a choice for it. But of course not until she suffered and had a redemption arc.

With that said, im interested for more.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes