4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks promising, interesting story, nice female bodies. But I missed at least some nicely animated sex scene with sounds and moans. Hope this will come in future :)

Reactions: DevDaniels

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Looks promising, interesting story, nice female bodies. But I missed at least some nicely animated sex scene with sounds and moans. Hope this will come in future :)
That is one of my priorities, keep improving the game and the animations. If I have more support I will be able to hire voice actresses to put them in the animations.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
So you keept your word and released this week ? Congrats DevDaniels

First of all nice main menu. I know its nothing special but I like these small details with the small animated GFX.

The 0.1 version:
Its pretty good, tho a bit rushed ? Im talking about the beginning which IMO is the most important part in such a game with such a story.

The RPG setting is pretty dope. I really dig it and its really add more flair then your typical VN.
To be clear: Yes -> The game has a LI who cheats on MC but its NOT SHOWN (It happens in the very first 10 sec), even when MC confronts them you dont feel cucked but used (not cheated or betrayed). So the focus is not NTR and its not what I would call NTR since the methods how it was execuded and what was mentioned is a different setting.
If I shall make a quick gist is that MC gets cheated on without you the player feeling like a cuck, so the real part of the story can beginn where he will rise and shine to obtain all different LIs through the game, but also take revange on the Wife and her Dad.

And here is the other Part im not sure where the game will lead:
Its the Ex-Wifes Character. It seems she is a "idiot" and "arrogant" type of character but her action to betray the MC makes it hard to redeem her, tho there was small changed in her tone when she saw MC was already changing infront of her when he confronted her directly in the very beginning. I dont think the game will go that way that she will fuck the "lover" once more, but if it happens, I hope its done also done right like how it was in the beginning.

I talked with the dev. before so I know what to expect here, tho some small but important details werent explained.
The Harem will be there and it will be great. So if you all fine with that and like to see the wife suffereing and dumb her later in the game when she comes crawling back, then this is a game to check out.

If you want to add the ex-wife in the harem much later too, I dont know If this will be possible tho but I wish there would be a choice for it. But of course not until she suffered and had a redemption arc.

With that said, im interested for more.
if its like you say its all good,but the lack of any choices gives another vibe,still even i can indesrtand the mc i dont want another simp mc game ,there are too many of them already,but in the end is all about what the dev wantor want to portrait

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
if its like you say its all good,but the lack of any choices gives another vibe,still even i can indesrtand the mc i dont want another simp mc game ,there are too many of them already,but in the end is all about what the dev wantor want to portrait
I can tell you that I have multiple endings planned.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
hey dev i rayed your hame earlier and got bammed ....mmmm nah dont worry i didnt trash the game i was only expressing my tastes and got deleted,so i really liked the game even i hate the rpgm engine [only when is a bad experience like laura or ana excepcional games destroyed for the bad use of the engine or lack of hints ]but yours like nlt games there are very promising and very easy to follow ,still its early in the development but at least this demo or chapter its pretty good .only problem for me right now its the tags many of them seems not to be in the game like vagibal sex ,maybe you can explain why " thx and good luck to you.

DevDaniels

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
hey dev i rayed your hame earlier and got bammed ....mmmm nah dont worry i didnt trash the game i was only expressing my tastes and got deleted,so i really liked the game even i hate the rpgm engine [only when is a bad experience like laura or ana excepcional games destroyed for the bad use of the engine or lack of hints ]but yours like nlt games there are very promising and very easy to follow ,still its early in the development but at least this demo or chapter its pretty good .only problem for me right now its the tags many of them seems not to be in the game like vagibal sex ,maybe you can explain why " thx and good luck to you.
Thanks, the vaginal sex you mention is present, you just have to explore the map a little bit in the park before or after you talk to the wife.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Thanks, the vaginal sex you mention is present, you just have to explore the map a little bit in the park before or after you talk to the wife.
oh oj now i understand i thogh i was missing some scene and didnt count that one ,sorry my mistake.one question ....eta of next updated aprox?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes