RPGM Completed Amanohara: Utopia of the spirit of birth [Final] [7 Roads 1 Taste]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
C1a.png

Overview:
Amane (the main character), a girl who has lost her parents shortly after birth but has grown up healthy by the kind-hearted villagers ,
seeks a way to save her home village, which is dying due to the
famine caused by strange environmental changes.
He leaves for the paradise "Amanohara" where the gods live, which
is said to exist on the mountaintop and no one has returned yet​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-12-27
Developer: 7 Roads 1 Taste -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

C2a.png B1a.png 1e8a89d276f20daf3c54013d454b9abc.png D1f.png 7f79e592459147731616b9525a4285a4.png D2d.png A1b.png

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
the second best aspect of all of these mtl games is that i get to increase my ignore list drastically with of all the entitled whiners who come to complain that they dont like mtl so they dont want to pirate someone elses work because it doesnt meet their standards of quality for items that they steal.... yup, everyone else thinks youre cool guys, keep doing it!

the first is of course being able to see possibly interesting games that i would otherwise have never paid to download and couldnt understand anyways since i dont speak japanese, and wouldnt have been bothered to translate myself even if i had.

Jul 9, 2017
Watch out, watch out. The Mods are on a deleting spree when you want to warn other users because of the bad MTL! Just posted my pictures here and told that the MTL (not only in the menus) is bad, so that people that 'whine about MTL' can avoid this at all... but no! MTL Fanboys gonna report, mimimi...

xD

TLDR: Game good, MTL bad - avoid if you don't like poetry.
"xD"

It's MTL literally everybody knows it's bad, they're deleting your shitty retarded posts because some people can read and don't need other special needs to tell them that "mtl bad", we can read, we don't care.

Jan 15, 2021
Watch out, watch out. The Mods are on a deleting spree when you want to warn other users because of the bad MTL! Just posted my pictures here and told that the MTL (not only in the menus) is bad, so that people that 'whine about MTL' can avoid this at all... but no! MTL Fanboys gonna report, mimimi...

xD

TLDR: Game good, MTL bad - avoid if you don't like poetry.
Man if you guys would come and complain more about those neverending western patreon games. I'm sure we would've many great western titles already finished. Wonder why you guys never do that?