VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Amatarasu Riddle Star [Final] [seal-QUALIA]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Honestly i cant think of a single good thing about this game, the story is bland beyond measure , the characters are dull and obvious, art is ok but nothing special, the worst thing about the game through by far is the mc he could not be more uninteresting if he tried being the very definition of pointless, he could be replace with a plank of wood and no one would notice.

Story 1/5 (boring to tears)
    Sex 1/5 (basic)
    Characters 1/5 (uninteresting)
    Art 3/5 (standard)
    Choices 1/5 (normal pick the girl)
    Kinks 0/5 (none that i found)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

dnm13

TL;DR - 6.5 / 10 - Could be better. Great length, however.

Art - 7 / 10
    It's good. But often time I thought their breasts are a little bit too big, especially for the shortstacks.
    And also for Ai's clothing is quite too open to be called anything but casual.

Sound - 6 / 10
    Miu's voice acting is kind of rough. Could be polished more imo.
    Yua's voice is too soft or use too much breath in every sentence that you could tell the VA is pressing her voice too much to aim for soft impression.

Character - 6 / 10
    Little to no character development. Each has their own issue when it comes to love, but not everything is good enough to be called an issue.

Story - 7 / 10
    Some endings were anti-climax.
    There's too much things that doesn't makes sense, but looking at the story theme it's acceptable.
    Prologue were quite lengthy, and there are many characters to see (including the side heroines).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

The game itself is pretty good. It's quite long, has a fairly creative storyline, and the visual art style becomes quite nice once you get used to it. As well as that it has voice actors and a decent soundtrack, so the overall experience is pretty nice.
    In terms of criticisms, it isn't a top 5 game on this site, probably not a top 10 game either. At times the story goes beyond creativity and just feels childish, and while it does have animated H scenes, and lots of them, the look of everything during them doesn't look very appealing. Moreover, a few of the characters I found more annoying than anything else.
    In summary, the game is a fairly good experience, but it is not perfect. I think the story could be improved in parts, as well as improving some of the visuals during animations, and having said that the game is worth the time if you're looking for a typical VN which takes little effort to play or think about.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Schizz0

Story wise :
    Average at best, i don't know whether the character or the voice acting that ruin the immersion (more on that later). from vn reader view it's just fall short on basic story, basic plot, and no confrontation whatsoever that makes a story engaging. but from average person (new to vn) perspective it's quite light hearted and good for time passing. it's that kind of vn that you picked up because the one that ypu're waiting for is not released yet and/or translated yet.

Graphic wise :
    it's suprisingly good, the character looks alive with the color palette, because of the color palette it makes the character pop out of the background more but not so vibrant that makes it weird. it's easy in the eye. the only downside is the text/sub dialog font and size, too small too read (for nearsighted people like me) granted it's not rigid, but just not big enough for the eye to sit back and enjoy.

Character wise :
    Almost all of them are good, they're cute, colorful, and unusually big boobs like usual. every each of them has emotion that feels somewhat believable and the voice acting is great. really not much to complain here.
    but. one of the main heroine, the childhood friend. IS the only thing that atleast for me, break the immersion. i don't know whether because how the character written or the voice acting. it's just completely annoying, trying to be innocent cute while being (sexy) and/or an airhead. here i thought the VC try to convey how the character act to the reader but i think because hows the character written makes her confuse a little bit about how to act.
    well. overall it's a good reads to pass the time or just to relax after hard day at work...