Complete Amayui Castle Meister[Eushully]

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Title: Amayui Castle Meister
Developer website: Eushully
Language: Japanese, English(Partial) 2 different translations, Zap 74% done Depravity(everything but sex scenes)
Samples:
AmayuiTitle.jpg Amayui01.PNG Amayui02.png

The game is mostly translated which usually means it's not translated enough but that's good enough for Himerai so I think this should be fine. Zap has dropped the translation himself, and I have no idea about the quality of Depravity's work. Zap left the game at 74% translated with an unknown amount of it being TLCed. Depravity has apparently translated all of the game include the appends with the exception of sex scenes, but I have yet to check the quality of his work so it could be worse, direct link for those that don't want to join some stranger's discord. I am currently in the process of moving my copy of the game to a new pc so it'll take some time before I can check out Depravity's work, all English images are taken from Zap's translation.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie and BaasB

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Alright transferred my game and booted it up for a few minutes, it seems that Depravity's translation is an edited form of Zap's. I'll probably test them both but end up sticking with Depravity. The first image is always zap's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AwsHen and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Moved to Translation Requests

Apr 10, 2018
Based on the discord (link somewhere in r/visualnovels & eushully wiki page), the translation is done for most part minus the h scenes. Proofreading is still required for route B and NG+ content to check for any typos/errors. Route A should be clean assuming some in the server have cleared that route with the translation patch.

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Moved to Translation Requests
TheBlindSteve to Recommendations: "Hey! You should play this great game! For full disclosure the sex scenes aren't translated but it should be translated enough to be worth playing!"
Mod: "WRONG SECTION." >moves to translation requests<

1615219306754.png

Anyway, baring any more mishaps from mods hopefully this game gets some exposure. Also in the discord they said it's translated about 85% and the last 15% is just the h scenes. So the story should be completely translated.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
TheBlindSteve to Recommendations: "Hey! You should play this great game! For full disclosure the sex scenes aren't translated but it should be translated enough to be worth playing!"
Mod: "WRONG SECTION." >moves to translation requests<

View attachment 1073804

Anyway, baring any more mishaps from mods hopefully this game gets some exposure. Also in the discord they said it's translated about 85% and the last 15% is just the h scenes. So the story should be completely translated.
Well the only thing you can count on is inconsistent policies no matter where you go. Although I suppose in the case of Himeragi the entire game is MTLed. but plenty of other releases have partial translations although I suppose they're mostly 3d titles. Know if the guy is going to be doing the sex scenes in the future?

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Well the only thing you can count on is inconsistent policies no matter where you go. Although I suppose in the case of Himeragi the entire game is MTLed. but plenty of other releases have partial translations although I suppose they're mostly 3d titles. Know if the guy is going to be doing the sex scenes in the future?
I'm not sure. I didn't read the whole conversation in discord cause I was busy and not it's like a million messages back, lol. I'm going to give a solid maybe! Baselessly of course, lol.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Finished the regular game.
The english is understandable until the end. Only thing missing, the sex scenes. Very nice game as expected from eushully.