Others - Completed - Amazing Girl [Final] [DEEPER CREATE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

I'm not entirely sure who this game is for...

Those interested in a fighter will be severely disappointed. Despite having been made in Fighter Maker, this game's a brawler.
    Those looking for a brawler will be even more disappointed. This game is the most lacklustre brawler I have seen in a while. Only one lane, no real combo possibilities, boring underpowered special attacks, charging your special bar takes forever...
    If you find a traffic cone, stick, or bicycle... Trust me, just mash forward + S (or whatever your heavy attack key is set to), you're done for life. Or until the boss spawns with no warning and starts spamming moves and i-frames on you.
    I'll admit, I tried to get past the 2nd boss 2 times, before I decided I had better things to do (like warn all of you to avoid this game.) Bosses can spam their "get up" attack with no delay, and they often have i-frames when they do so, meaning you will most likely get hit unless your timing is perfect, or you are far enough. Getting distance is difficult since your fastest movement is a dash that is pitiful even for my grandma's abilities.
    What's more, some enemies have h-attacks that they can execute while your girl is standing (aka: She doesn't need to be downed,) and they can interrupt your attacks to perform them. Speaking of h-attacks...
    Those looking for h-content will also be disappointed (and probably shocked.) The animation quality is... well, some amateur clay animation shorts have smoother movement. The voicelines are annoying and the content... One of the h-moves involves an enemy thrusting a sai (a knife) inside the protagonist's vagina...

Positives? Uhh... The game works, loads fast, the sound effects are alright and they give most movements a satisfying punch.
    Try at your own risk. There's a lot more I haven't mentioned because it's not worth it.