2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ263756_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A side-scrolling beat-em-up about saving your friend after she gets kidnapped by a mysterious gang on the way to school.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-07
Release Date: 2019-10-07
Developer/Publisher: DEEPER CREATE
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ263756_img_smp1.jpg RJ263756_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
edit after playing:
another game where the best part is losing.
it would be a better game if we talked about a complete perverted male fighter, fighting & fucking after defeat every professional female in the city, but this is not the case, a shame.
Game Over. :(

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I have a error it say when i open "GameDemo Open Error " any solution ?
Same problem, I would like a solution because I tend to love these types of side-scrolling beat 'em up erotic games.
You need to set your unicode settings to Japanese. "Control Panel > Region > Admin > Language for non-unicode > Japanese (Japan)." May need to change your keyboard back to your local setting afterwards. Think there's an easier way to do it via AppLocale or some new version of that but it was easier to test this method on my current machine. You might need to extract the folder again too with the new locale settings, but I didn't.

EDIT: aaand I'm not sure it's worth the effort. I'll give the game some leeway because I feel like shit tonight (though I'm not convinced that's not partly the game's fault - dur hur it give me headache now i not want sex) but I just don't find this all that fun to play or particularly erotic. I think the manual says there's some sex scenes for winning but I can't be arsed to find them. Combat seems overly grindy as well as being awkward. Seems to be referencing Streets of Rage though so 9/10

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You need to set your unicode settings to Japanese. "Control Panel > Region > Admin > Language for non-unicode > Japanese (Japan)." May need to change your keyboard back to your local setting afterwards. Think there's an easier way to do it via AppLocale or some new version of that but it was easier to test this method on my current machine. You might need to extract the folder again too with the new locale settings, but I didn't.
Roger that, deleting file and not re-downloading it. I tend to avoid any game that needs me to change my locale.

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
edit after playing:
it would be a better game if we talked about a complete perverted male fighter, fighting & fucking after defeat every professional female in the city, but this is not the case, a shame.
Virgin Invader would do... And that one with Indian lookin man(no offense) Fighting girl sakura I guess...

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I think your reward for playing well is not getting raped. :v
Yes… I don’t understand these complain
You can just lose once to unlock replay able scene
The heroine just want to win and not get rape
We the pervert that want to see her get fuck…

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
Well I got to the final boss of the game before getting too frustrated at his ability to somehow instakill you (I think he just ignores any health you pick up during the fight for some reason). Animations were pretty meh and very stiff but at least the combat was good enough with every weapon you pick up not only changing your normal attacks but also your special moves. No idea if beating the game unlocks a gallery but quitting at any point will force you to start from the beginning of the game due to there being no saves.

philyb

May 23, 2018
edit after playing:
I like bad endings, its something I look for in a game. I don't really get why people on here bitch about specific fetishes or game mechanics, with all the variety.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 422331

Overview:
A side-scrolling beat-em-up about saving your friend after she gets kidnapped by a mysterious gang on the way to school.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-07
Release Date: 2019-10-07
Developer/Publisher: DEEPER CREATE
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 422332 View attachment 422333

Add to Installation that you need to change your locale to Japanese.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote