2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well I eventually did it, I changed locale and the game worked fine. Problem is the game is probably near the worst I've played.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Not worth it. Game's a bore, enemies soak up too much damage, stun you too often, and don't always have a functioning h-scene.

Reactions: Yxel

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
How are the lesbian scenes? Only thing I am interested in.
Girl puts weapon in other girl's vagina is literally the sex scene for most of the girls. Except the one with brass knuckles and the kendo girl, who grope the main girl. At least, as far as I saw.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a way to make the game window bigger without just stretching it? You can barely see more than your own character.

It feels like I need some sort of way to zoom out.

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to make the game window bigger without just stretching it? You can barely see more than your own character.

It feels like I need some sort of way to zoom out.
Make a shortcut of the game, go the the shortcut properties and select the run setting into maximized and it should force the game into full screen mode. That may help =.=

Yehhhhhhhhhhh

Sep 1, 2019
Sigh... I hate this type of content so much, where you have to deliberately lose to enjoy the content you want to see. I want to be rewarded for playing well, damn it!
I Hate That Too i swear im always pissed after i lose a game but then again to get what i want i need to lose

Feb 11, 2020
edit after playing:
another game where the best part is losing.
it would be a better game if we talked about a complete perverted male fighter, fighting & fucking after defeat every professional female in the city, but this is not the case, a shame.
Game Over. :(
You ever heard of the game "College Brawl"?
It's pretty much what you want. Go around, defeat women and the bosses at the end of each one, and fuck em. Any of them. Anims are pretty good too.
Controls are pretty easy, and if you want all you have to do is move around and punch things, then fuck things. Occasionally heal or use a special power (which you build up through sex). There's no difficulty setting unfortunately, but oh well.
There's a female 'bonus' version too (just 3 levels), which is more like the norm, but its kinda meh.

Cruci

Dec 24, 2017
I beat the game. I'm stubborn and I like fighting games. Was clearly too difficult for anyone who didn't recognize all the move/character references from fighting games. Knock off Akuma, etc.

Anyway, there IS a Gallery unlock at the very end! It's a simple three button input on the STORY screen after the title screen but before the stage loads. Press DOWN DOWN ATTACK. Don't hold any of the buttons, and don't bother pressing them fast or slow. Just down, down, attack(end game screen says "confirm button" but it's attack) when the word STORY is visible and you'll get a ...sort of Gallery. Hope this makes someone happy.

Reactions: Beggarman

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
this sucks, i remember playing this game years ago but now anywhere i download it it just crashes the second the exe opens up...fuck man

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote