Unity - Abandoned - Amber's Breeding Quest [v2022-02-02] [HonHonMaid]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rose emp

For a 2D platformer game, this is pretty good!
    (if you are wondering why the game stops its monthly update since february 2022, the developer is in a situation of Russia-Ukraine war)

The plot is pretty generic. You are a mercenary wanting to go for vacation, but the men went missing from some miasma that affected them. So your vacation is ruined and you decide to investigate. As you expect, you are a Unek so you are extremely horny overtime and have sex with the enemies while doing your mission, classic flowchart.

The graphics and art is 5/5! Very amazing animations of character movements and all, especially the goofy movements when you are having sex with the enemies! It is really immersive when its all fluid!!

Gameplay is 4/5. There's not much to the combat besides using X and Z for your floating sword, and switching your X button to lust magic that shoots or to satisfy your horniness. But hey simplicity is its key, amirite?

Now to the cons:
    • Diary is useless for tracking quest as it vaguely tells you anything.
    • Map does not work at all.
    • Lowering the Music and Sound FX by 4 ticks in the game's settings is already quiet, unless that's just my windows volume at 10%, but my volume is loud and clear on other apps.
    • The game's frames only drops when outside of the library.
    • Opening your menu usually shows your character's state on the right, but sometimes her image disappears. This can be fixed by pressing up arrow key to interact with anything and her image will reapper only in that zone.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tacoabuser

Even if most people don't know, I remember this coming out at first a while ago, so this is kinda a whole remake, since the prev game did not even make it into the thread, nice to see all the art being completely in such a way, it feels refreshing from the art style to the art on the backgrounds, the characters look really different from one another, and it has a lot more functions than I imagined, like inventory, Items and TP, so it already has a strong base for a lot of exploring, (hopefully metroidvania or exploring focused) it needs to be adjusted here and there, also the current ver. is too short (taking 10 min.~ to complete) , lastly the censored scenes being just a placeholder, since this is the only ver. of the existent game, asides from it (not even an extra ver. on patreon), a light experience, if this keeps getting updates it will improve a lot

Edit: (currently the dev is absent due to UKR conflict)

NOTE: Contrary to expectations, the game even runs on a potato
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

the good: art

the bad: animations aren't nice, except for the one with the chief. combat is a mess, very repetitive and annoying. controls are janky and cant be remapped, making the whole experience quite inconvenient. item drop is a joke: the only item you really want, the bronze coupon, must have a drop rate of -1. dialogue is bland for the most part. as an unity game, expect high gpu usage. teleport freezes the game. the pixel art itself is censored, so you can only fap to the animations which as I've mentioned aren't really good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Craftlord Viral

I need more foxy mama's in my life and Amber definitely fits that role. The demo runs with little issue and has solid proof-of-concepts (animations, CG's, dialogues) that will most assuredly develop well in the future when production is resumed. My only criticism thus far is that it may need a little proof-reading.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mart243g

This is a really impressive state the game is in. There is not much content, but the art style is beautiful, and I especially the npc's. Gameplay also seem really tight, although I hope it will be expanded on later in the game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bozaBoom

Art 5/5-- I see that the game underwent great changes, nice to see the development are testing new things.

Story 5/5-- I enjoy the concept of this game and the story gets wild at points

Controls 3/5-- It'll be nice if i could adjust my controls to WASD keys or any keys really but, the keys given are still easily usable

Mechanics-- 5/5 Great way to add a feeling of urgency to the game
    (Special attacks being useful but making you horny. Peaking on horny meter makes you unable to attack until relieved)

Quality-- 5/5 Game runs smoothly and fast, may even work surprisingly well on a dell '95.

Tough to hear that were stuck in Ver. 2022.02.02 cuz the devs are going through hardship. I do really wanna see the game grow