4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FViR07.png

Overview:
A platformer/RPG/visual novel hybrid with animations partially keyed and partially real-time simulated.

Amber is a beastkin. Like most animals, she mates at a certain time of year when her brain goes haywire and she can't think of anything but obscene things. This year wasn't supposed to be any different, but a massive magical incident ruined all Amber's plans.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-23
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: HonHonMaid - -
Censored: Partial
Version: 20220202
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

HbaWZe.jpg promo_0002.jpg promo_0003.jpg screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png UDzXLj.jpg vit1iP.jpg

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
If there are any missing tags or anything else that needs added, either reply to this post or report the OP with the missing info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamm55

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Amber's Breeding Quest 2022.02.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Ooouuuuuhhhhhh I like the looks of the art style. Seems like a good concept. Will definitely give this one a try!

Reactions: Sinbath

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
so you can tell that there is still trying around the 1 doungen can not goes as it is now XD.
Even if there is nothing there yet.
But other nice game and people read what the info about censorship is. There aren't really any things that don't exist yet are censoredXD
Wait and see what it will be but at least a stable game. Not enough available to say whether it will be good or bad ^^

Jiva

Jan 5, 2020
does someone know the artist that made the artworks ? i would like to see more of their work, it's awesome !

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
does someone know the artist that made the artworks ? i would like to see more of their work, it's awesome !
Their patreon says that the developer does all the work themselves, including programming and drawing.
Have checked through patreon, twitter and itch.io and there's no reference of an artist so I believe dev is also artist.

Reactions: owowhatsthis666

zevolf

Jun 1, 2017
saw this on front page and got excited because i thought it had an update, the game and the style is really good, hopefully the dev is alright

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes