Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, I agree. I've played through the whole game already with occasional skimming. The corruption part is underwhelming. If you are not into hardcore cucking without the focus on female corruption, avoid this title.
When you say 'hardcore cucking', what exactly are we talking about here? I don't mind NTR, but the actually depressing aspects of cucking (fucking Thug Hero Party) really don't do it for me.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Netorare as a genre is based on the fact that a girl is stolen from the protagonist.

i dont really agree with u, the way i see it, NTR has "levels of drama" l, and basically, i dont like soap opera dramas in my NTR games, and the curse of kubel, by ur description IS a NTR game, the girl get stolen from the boyfriend, and by the end of the game, the boyfriend learn about it and leave, so NTR. Here the drama is level 10, from minute 1 the boyfriend learn about it, even worse at first is not cheating but rape, right in front of the boyfriend, and then the girl slowly gets corrupted, but the focus is how the boyfriend suffer, NTR, like u say, is the girlfriend/boyfriend being stolen from his/her initial partner, the rest is just the amount of drama or comedy that u want add to the story, or that is how i see it. but hey, opinions are like assholes, everybody have one, no?

TeHR

Aug 19, 2017
When MC kisses Leviathans Hand, screen goes black and music plays. Never lets me do anything ever again.

Help

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
So is there a "good" ending? Story is ok so far, but magic settings bug me especially if there is body morph magic. The protagonist has a dick that in other games would be big but here is average or small, why not use magic to change it? They can make boobs bigger and whatnot, so why not dick?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I'm kinda stupid but how do you apply the Update/Fixes?
Just overwrite the www folder. Keep in mind that the img folder is zipped in the last version, so that needs to be unzipped and overwritten as well. (Probably an oversight)
1692805311591.png

Reactions: deem

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
So is there a "good" ending? Story is ok so far, but magic settings bug me especially if there is body morph magic. The protagonist has a dick that in other games would be big but here is average or small, why not use magic to change it? They can make boobs bigger and whatnot, so why not dick?
I haven't gotten the true ending, but I think the demon loli reverses time properly lol. So the MC and the girl stay together

And IKR why TF don't you just make your dick bigger if she can't be satisfied by the size, you've become a powerful wizard right.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Also if someone can translate the attached image's stats for me that would be great. My OCR sucks dick and can't get the job done c: Now in patch.
Papago has one of the best OCR, but it's only available on mobile. You can copy the Japanese text and insert it into some MTL.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Papago has one of the best OCR, but it's only available on mobile. You can copy the Japanese text and insert it into some MTL.
Really wish there were some better options for OCR on PC lol. Guess I'll replace Google Translate with Papago on my phone and see how it goes.

Reactions: JustXuX

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Man what was that anime name, where she was and there was also that black haired "rookie" chick always strict with everything?

Unless i'm mxing things again.... Also why this game doesn't have lesbian tag would be so perfect with the main character :D

Quick someone swap "shota" crap with "lesbian" :whistle:

Also this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Does it take too long to unlock pregnancy? Also, could someone share a save on that point?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
how many ending are there? does vanilla avoidable? I really hate it when some NTR game with less NTR then Vanilla

• Angry
Reactions: ButroBeast
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes