• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I was being dramatic but still, Hannah sacrificed her powers to give the MC a better ending (Amelia not ending up being a slut). The other loops always ends up with Amelia being a slut. The true ending is when Hannah reverses time again but this time she is not there since she disappeared after using the time magic one last time. This made Tommy not seek her powers anymore since she is not present in this timeline, which also prevented Amelia from getting drugged from aphrodisiac. The MC and Amelia were able to stop the summoning of the demon without problems. In the end, we learned that Hannah now works at the canteen in the academy after she woke up in front of the academy. Unfortunately, the MC does not recognize her. Hannah still remembers her though and won't let anyone destroy his happiness.

All of the other ntr rpgs I played, a demon making a deal with the MC always wants to see him fail or lose the one he loves. So Leviathan protecting and caring for the MC is a nice change of pace.
I'm kinda glad she got more of a resolution than the other 3 girls though that only makes me feel like this game needed more time. There really should have been more routes to capitalize on this games time loop mechanic.

Reactions: randomsloth73

Sebastian Cage

Jan 29, 2018
In true ending mc say forget something is hint to memory loss about the loop and hannah...

Bruhhh i hope we get Nice True True Ending where MC just dump Amelia (when she's still craving Leon Charm) and choosing Hannah instead
And then makes him to be the best Magician of all time. Even better if Amelia regrets her choice sucking everything when sees MC becoming CHAD OP Manhwa of his story
Sorry my english sucks alot

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
In true ending mc say forget something is hint to memory loss about the loop and hannah...

Bruhhh i hope we get Nice True True Ending where MC just dump Amelia (when she's still craving Leon Charm) and choosing Hannah instead
And then makes him to be the best Magician of all time. Even better if Amelia regrets her choice sucking everything when sees MC becoming CHAD OP Manhwa of his story
No thats fucking awesome. :KEK:

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019

The ending we need.
And the ending Amelia deserves.
(I was fine with her in the first 2 scenarios, because it wasn´t her fault. Mostly. In the last one she´s just a B.)

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
does anyone know any other games like this where there is sprite sex of both main characters and random npcs just by exploring. for example elena is having sex in the empty class on floor 3 in ch3, amelia is having sex in the side room of floor 3 in ch 3, olivia is having sex in the room between the male and fermale dorms on ch4 and hiyo is having sex in the same room in ch5. only games ive seen that do this are yuuta in uncles town and VH.
Might not be exactly what you´re looking for, but try Henteria Chronicles. It´s more of a VN, with "find the events" playstyle (no combat, if I remember). Very NTR.
It´s ONLY sprite art, up to you if that´s a plus or not.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?
First, turn off your feelings settings beside horny...
Then play the game.
Else, play a Netori one which is you doing the cucking.

Thetalia

Apr 14, 2020
How can you guys play NTR games? I'm not trying to kink shame you guys, it's just that I've seen so many good looking game that is NTR and I just can't tolerate that, BUT I really want yo try out those games.

I know I suppose to not imagine myself as the cucked MC, but as the cucking instead. But since we're play as the MC, the thought of that we got cuck sometime just float in my mind in the middle on the game.

Is there anyway to play NTR games without feeling that you're being cucked? Any mentality mindset to help me play through this kind of games?
I understand dude. It's easy to say "don't feel/mute your feeling" but feelings and emotions are something that's very difficult to control.

NTR game tend to change men's understanding of women, with the idea that for women, having spouse with large penis and muscular body is the source of all their happiness. That doesn't apply in the real world, ask any women closest to you.

This is my personal experience from asking my sister, men's personality is much more important over anything.

Skinny/fat body can be built at the gym, sexologist will guide you on how lengthen the penis safely and achieve maximum sexual satisfaction, but a bad personality is difficult to fix, as personality is shaped and developed since childhood. When boy with bad personalities are adults, they're difficult to change. Only foolish women get involved with them, and they're worth to be dumped. And most of heartbreak, domestic violence and household problem start with spouse with bad personality which good women will avoid.

So, play your game and don't let a mere game play with your feeling and mindset back.

Last edited:

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
i'm dumb how do we get out of recollections room ?
I couldn't figure this out either and asked here and no one answered so I played around with the game for a bit. I think that the gallery/recollection room only opens after you clear the game, and isn't exit-able. I tried a save someone posted on here with the good ending, and after seeing the good ending the save becomes labeled "clear." After loading this save labeled "clear" you are automatically put into the recollection room. If there is a way to leave I'm not aware of it.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Since NTR seems to be a big on/off point for everyone here. Here's the guide for the True end.

Progress the Story normally. You can corrupt Amelia however you like. If you're me who plays for story and CG completion, you can get all the NTR CG's just fine

Once you're at chapter 5 (or even sooner? I can't confirm I got the true end after getting the normal end and playing the post-game). Confirmed as early as Chapter 3.

There are 3 Sub dungeons (puzzle dungeons no combat)

1. Indoors Stairs left of the Church

2. Upper right Corner of the Boy's Dorm

3. Right Tower on the outside FRONT of the School

Complete the 3 sub dungeons and you'll get the (2) True End CG's after you do the end game as normal.

Edit: If someone can confirm I got the order of 1 and 2 correct; I did it last night and don't remember if the order I listed is correct.

Edit 2: Both Order of Dungeon and Earliest Chapter Confirmed by onore
You got the order right. You have to start with 1) before the next appears

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to eat the things Lin sells on the 3rd floor ? (All the different seeds like Seed of Power etc)? I can buy them but can't eat (they aren't greyed out but nothing happens).

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Sorry, but that menu (the pink list, the left one is fine) is also untranslated for me, I just installed the patch.
I noticed that after you unzip the patch, there is an img.7z file. I had to unzip that too BUT it created an "img\img" folder. I had to move the IMG folder up one level for it to pick up the partially translated pink list (the titles on the left for the counts come out in English but the "achievements" on the right remain in japanese). Anyone else get that ?
1693375666758.png

3.20 star(s) 42 Votes