RPGM Amelia training [Alpha v0.9a] [Inkbrush_]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Betwixt

Sep 8, 2018
In love with the art of this game, looking forward to more!
Is the old build available anywhere?

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, the house is for the protagonist and Amelia, and the others apartment is for secondary characters.
Regarding male NPC characters... I had at least two more but not for now.
I would like to make clasic chibi Sprites like the protagonist for the world but I'm not good at it, so for now I can't do it :HideThePain:

I want to have interactive backgrounds, for example: entering the living room and Amelia is sitting and you can click to interact.
I prefer it that way, that's my intention, like House Chores [https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-16-beta-sirens-domain.34842/]

I plan to add date sistem [Old broken drawing] but it's not a priority right now.
i hope, NTR avoidable :whistle:

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
is it possible to buy the energy drink?
Interacting with objects like garbage bags gives money. But there is no use o more content after delivering in this Alpha v0.9b. The map is limited to:

CITY
Building 3 -> House
Building 4
Gym -> Gym hall -> Yoga Room - Locker room

FOREST
Cottage -> Dark room

Last edited:

sumbudounce

Nov 24, 2020
is there no scenes at the moment? Can't seem to find anything except a footjob and a dialogue with trainer. And also a sprite of a ghost

Reactions: Inkbrush_

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
is there no scenes at the moment? Can't seem to find anything except a footjob and a dialogue with trainer. And also a sprite of a ghost
There are no more scenes, it's just a character Sprite test, I had to change the App I used (Photoshop) to Asesprite, to be able to have more animation frames.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
The artwork remind me of that retro game about stream girl streaming at midnight and we decide what she do, or precisely decide how she died...

... No NSFW scene beside nude patch btw.

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
In love with the art of this game, looking forward to more!
Is the old build available anywhere?
Hallo, sorry for not responding. I have the old files from the other year but they are corrupt and unplayable.
But there are some pages that uploaded the old versions:

Amelia Training v0.1

Amelia Training [Alpha v0.7]

Alpha v0.8

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Alpha v0.9a
Minor changes:
-Amelia, Bianka and backgrounds have a small redesign.
-Delivering "energy drink" to Amelia no longer leads to the title.
-Text box change.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The artwork remind me of that retro game about stream girl streaming at midnight and we decide what she do, or precisely decide how she died...

... No NSFW scene beside nude patch btw.
Or precisely decide what now?

frame_01.gif

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
Bunga Bunga Mo Junga

Translation:
"For as small of a game it is at this time I think the style is really well polished, especially for an 8-bit art style. I think with a little more time and effort it will make itself shine. I'd say for now to get you're ducks in a row, figure out the story you want and build off that. Any updates keep equal in terms of content for characters, people tend to pick a favorite Waifu and get upset that you focus an update on not theirs. Even then take the time to actually work on it and don't feel rushed by anyone to complete it.

What I would like to see in the future is quality of life improvements (Journal/ quest tracker, relationship levels, potato counter, gallery. Etc.) Making the game user friendly is always a plus in my book."

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Bunga Bunga Mo Junga

Translation:
"For as small of a game it is at this time I think the style is really well polished, especially for an 8-bit art style. I think with a little more time and effort it will make itself shine. I'd say for now to get you're ducks in a row, figure out the story you want and build off that. Any updates keep equal in terms of content for characters, people tend to pick a favorite Waifu and get upset that you focus an update on not theirs. Even then take the time to actually work on it and don't feel rushed by anyone to complete it.

What I would like to see in the future is quality of life improvements (Journal/ quest tracker, relationship levels, potato counter, gallery. Etc.) Making the game user friendly is always a plus in my book."
In itself it was the idea to have several "waifus" as you say, with different personalities and bodies to suit tastes, at first I only planned to use Amelia... but then I myself wanted to make more characters so as not to do the same thing.

-Amelia (Bit chubby - Friendly and sweat personality - Not so smart)
-Cleo (Tomboy - Relaxed personality - Ex-gyaru - Doesn't care about others.)
-Bianka (Petit body - Brat personality - Fantasy and magic theme)
-Fuyuko (Ghost - Serene personality - Floats in the air)

-Bianka (Other)
-Junko (Gothic - Double sided personality [Good girl/Bad girl] - Yandere)
-Emma (Milf - Calm personality)

Yes, there will be journal/quest tracker, relationship levels, gallery.
I would like it not to be "complicated" to play, in the end it is about exploring, meet and establishing relationships.
Idk what is potato counter.

I don't have much time so I practically only go on weekends.
I still have a lot to do, it feels very empty as you will notice. I will continue working on this project as long as it is fun to do, which it is for now and it helps me improve my art.

Last edited:

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Seems like there's no content beyond the two test animations near the tombstone. Art style looks good tho, so I'll keep an eye on this.

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
ahahaha over 1 year of development and still no content, dude it's pathetic.
I work practically every day out (except sunday) and go home to sleep, I only have a few hours on the weekend, it's just a hobby, that's why I don't use Patreon, or anything, I can't provide any much content due to my schedule.

I restarted the project this year practically.

I can't do much more , sorry! I just use this to improve my drawing and learn how to do animation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
I work practically every day out (except sunday) and go home to sleep, I only have a few hours on the weekend, it's just a hobby, that's why I don't use Patreon, or anything, I can't provide any much content due to my schedule.

I restarted the project this year practically.

I can't do much more , sorry! I just use this to improve my drawing and learn how to do animation.
Solid point

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote