why lie?

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
>female protagonist
>you play as a dude called Daisuke (a male name) inheriting a gym
why lie?
In the first version [v0.1] I had only drawn Amelia and a temporary male character, the moders placed that tag, I will send a request to solve it as soon as possible. In "Genre" the male protagonist is written.

I hadn't noticed that error, it's been a year since I updated this. Sorry for the confusion, my mistake.
This was the old sprite.
Other_old sprite.png

Reactions: Jarul

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
I would like to get an app that allows me to draw animations without problems... I always use Photoshop to draw but it becomes rough and not very useful to create animation frames :HideThePain:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Risky move remaking the whole game, but the way I see it, it paid off and improved the overall environment and how all the characters look.
Although there's a bug with the convenience store that let you walk up the walls if you were to hold up to it, but hey, nobody's perfect making their first game.

Even though it's a complete revamp and lacks content as of now, I hope to see what you have in store for the future.
Don't give up, my fellow degenerate!

Reactions: Inkbrush_

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I would like to get an app that allows me to draw animations without problems... I always use Photoshop to draw but it becomes rough and not very useful to create animation frames :HideThePain:
If it's pixel art you're aiming for, I recommend , , and .
Blender also has a function to turn 3D animation into a pixelated look.

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
If it's pixel art you're aiming for, I recommend , , and .
Blender also has a function to turn 3D animation into a pixelated look.
Thanks, for now I'll try using Aesprite, it looks good for me (y)

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Risky move remaking the whole game, but the way I see it, it paid off and improved the overall environment and how all the characters look.
Although there's a bug with the convenience store that let you walk up the walls if you were to hold up to it, but hey, nobody's perfect making their first game.

Even though it's a complete revamp and lacks content as of now, I hope to see what you have in store for the future.
Don't give up, my fellow degenerate!
The convenience store thing is a Tilesets problem :unsure:. I will solve it as soon as possible and I'll check out the other maps too, thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This guy uses Krita

It just popped in my mind that I remembered watching these animations and how he mentions (in the comments) the programs he used, maybe it will be useful for you.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i like retro anime, that trainer chick looks pretty.
hope we can ask them exercise with lewd outfit or nude haha.
why not add pools too, maybe it can get one theme as gym thingy.

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
i like retro anime, that trainer chick looks pretty.
hope we can ask them exercise with lewd outfit or nude haha.
why not add pools too, maybe it can get one theme as gym thingy.
Yes, there will be other looks, (clothes and hair) for now only two, pool too. I would like to make it possible to upgrade the gym by purchasing upgrades.

But for now I'm just going to try to add animations of more than two frames for events.

Reactions: bugfinder

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, there will be other looks, (clothes and hair) for now only two, pool too. I would like to make it possible to upgrade the gym by purchasing upgrades.

But for now I'm just going to try to add animations of more than two frames for events.
goodluck! dont forget to add male NPC later my guy.
the world feel empty if there no other male other than MC, its okay to make them as shadow background but with male cue.
btw, with that apartment layout.. will the female live there? because it give me "dating" feature vibe.
no need complicated thing like giving their room a background, maybe just simple opening the door with the female character infront of the door would be sufficient.

cant wait for this game, it has promising content.

Inkbrush_

pixel art
Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
goodluck! dont forget to add male NPC later my guy.
the world feel empty if there no other male other than MC, its okay to make them as shadow background but with male cue.
btw, with that apartment layout.. will the female live there? because it give me "dating" feature vibe.
no need complicated thing like giving their room a background, maybe just simple opening the door with the female character infront of the door would be sufficient.

cant wait for this game, it has promising content.
Yes, the house is for the protagonist and Amelia, and the others apartment is for secondary characters.
Regarding male NPC characters... I had at least two more but not for now.
I would like to make clasic chibi Sprites like the protagonist for the world but I'm not good at it, so for now I can't do it :HideThePain:

I want to have interactive backgrounds, for example: entering the living room and Amelia is sitting and you can click to interact.
I prefer it that way, that's my intention, like House Chores [https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-16-beta-sirens-domain.34842/]

I plan to add date sistem [Old broken drawing] but it's not a priority right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bugfinder
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote