VN Ren'Py Completed American University Life [Final] [Jammin' Rabbit]

Sqlfox

Jun 19, 2019
Dude, we're going to be left with the BIGGEST cliffhanger in VN history? Come on!

D

Deleted member 1330038

1588536208500.png 1588536515500.png
She kinda reminds me of Mayushii :oops:

EDIT : The Mega link seems to have been removed. Fix if possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Huh gotta say this is pretty classy, reminds me of Katawa Shoujo. I'd love to see more but sadly it seems intro/first chapter is all there's gonna be :(
For anyone puzzled this is or suppose to be just a premise to the story that's why it's so short and end rather abructly. Same reason why there aren't any proper love scenes. Even though I enjoyed the story, characters and the artstyle so it's woth a shot, just tackle it with above in mind.

Reactions: jinklebonk

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
This is not a game, nor is it a visual novel. It's a demo of what could be if the creator finished a game. You click and click and click for some brief backstory on characters then come to an abrupt end with the promise of school starting soon. The "college" is stated as having a grand sum of... wait for it... 5 students for the first year. As a proof of concept, it works. Not long enough to even be considered a novel. More like a two chapter, chapter book if that. Don't download if you expect sex, as there's only a few topless scenes. Don't download if you expect hours of gameplay, as like I said, it's not a game. It has promise, the renders are decent. Leslie has no emotion on her face except stone. Cute "mad scientist" Sarah never washes that lab coat or changes it. When they go to the small city that "is between the college and the big city", it is just the base of the big city in the background. 2/10