Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
This version of the Mod is working just fine with the game. I'm using it right now.
It does? Wonderful! Just to be certain; If the Extended version is the update with typo correction and added scenes, won't adding the current mod reset the corrections back to the pre-Extended version? Or is the mod non-intrusive that it doesn't affect those parts?
Thanks in advance and thank you for your help!
Cheers!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It does? Wonderful! Just to be certain; If the Extended version is the update with typo correction and added scenes, won't adding the current mod reset the corrections back to the pre-Extended version? Or is the mod non-intrusive that it doesn't affect those parts?
Cheers!
Now that I don't know for sure as I had to restart because I messed up in my last play-through. But so far, I don't see any problems between the two.

Reactions: BrandonSuns

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Cheers!
The mod currently reverts the script back to non Extended version. So you won't get the bonus scenes in the phone. I'll get around to updating it tomorrow.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.98a Extended with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Due to size(and me not wanting to drop quality) this will be a RPA release from now**

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/amn.esia/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the next update's Apk size.

**0.98a Extended APK:**

**archive.rpa**
Updated my Android port to v0.98a Extended

Reactions: goodlikeqwerty87
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes