Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.94a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Due to size(and me not wanting to drop quality) this will be a RPA release from now**

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/amn.esia/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the next update's Apk size.

**0.94a APK:**

**archive.rpa**
Can't download the rpa file.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Night time not letting me proceed with Elena story is this a bug with the previous version of Android?

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I had the same tooltip error like Aenri had at that point in the story, but also when peeking while getting cereal.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1684, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1684, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1685, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1685, in keywords
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1690, in <module>
NameError: name 'tooltip' is not defined
Also, I get the same tooltip error when first getting your phone back and then pressing the achievements button.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 155, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 158, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'tooltip' is not defined
Would be great if you could fix those two cases too! Thanks so much for all your hard work scrappy <3
scrappy Bumping this as I tested the peaking when the picking up the cereals and the error is indeed fixed there. I tried the achievements menu on the phone but that is still giving a tooltip error (the only I posted in my previous comment). Any chance you could also fix that? I tried finding the achiev alexandra.rpy file myself but couldn't find it. Can't access the ingame achievements menu at all this way though :(

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
scrappy Bumping this as I tested the peaking when the picking up the cereals and the error is indeed fixed there. I tried the achievements menu on the phone but that is still giving a tooltip error (the only I posted in my previous comment). Any chance you could also fix that? I tried finding the achiev alexandra.rpy file myself but couldn't find it. Can't access the ingame achievements menu at all this way though :(
Fixed

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 738510

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.96c
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 738524
Hii.New update is available.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I don't see a new Update... it still shows " Last edited: Nov 27, 2023 " and " Game Version: 0.96c " for me for the Mod but the newest Game Version is Version: 0.97a :cautious:
His message was a reply to the OP so I'm pretty sure he was just letting the mod creator know that the game got updated so they could start working on updating the mod when they got time.

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.94a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
**Due to size(and me not wanting to drop quality) this will be a RPA release from now**

Install apk.
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/amn.esia/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the next update's Apk size.

**0.94a APK:**

**archive.rpa**
Update please

Reactions: Active

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.97a with scrappy WT mod

Install apk.
(game will quit now)
Restart the game.

**0.97a APK:**

**archive.rpa**
Updated my Android port to v0.97a

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes