Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
i don't want to bother or anything, but my laptop prevents me from downloading cuz there is a trojan horse in the file.

Reactions: VIPspawn

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
i don't want to bother or anything, but my laptop prevents me from downloading cuz there is a trojan horse in the file.
Probably a false positive. I scanned it locally with 5 different scanners and found nothing. I uploaded it to VirusTotal, 58 different antimalware programs scanned it and found nothing.

Reactions: eldonini

VIPspawn

Apr 15, 2018
Windows 10 firewall is warning.
Trojan: Script / Conteban.A! Ml
Warning level: Serious
Category: Trojan Horse
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from the attacker.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Windows 10 firewall is warning.
Trojan: Script / Conteban.A! Ml
Warning level: Serious
Category: Trojan Horse
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from the attacker.
Is that warning from when you go to the download page? If so its odd because I'm also using Windows Firewall and get no waring. Or is it a warning from trying to run the game with the mod installed because the game is trying to access the Internet in some pattern that it thinks is the same as some malware? (The firewall would not react directly to the file only to action over the internet either incoming or outgoing from your system.)
I didn't install and try to run the mod. Still I think its a false positive on your end. Some bit of code in the mod that isn't malicious but which looks or acts in some way that your system's security software thinks its malicious. I scanned it pretty throughly both on my system and with an online multiscanner (VirusTotal) and found nothing.

Reactions: VIPspawn

VIPspawn

Apr 15, 2018
Is that warning from when you go to the download page? If so its odd because I'm also using Windows Firewall and get no waring. Or is it a warning from trying to run the game with the mod installed because the game is trying to access the Internet in some pattern that it thinks is the same as some malware? (The firewall would not react directly to the file only to action over the internet either incoming or outgoing from your system.)
I didn't install and try to run the mod. Still I think its a false positive on your end. Some bit of code in the mod that isn't malicious but which looks or acts in some way that your system's security software thinks its malicious. I scanned it pretty throughly both on my system and with an online multiscanner (VirusTotal) and found nothing.
I have no problem with the mod, I just wanted to share the problem my friend mentioned above. By the way, after downloading the mod, the firewall instantly deletes the file.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To quick fix I copied Hall 2_2 BTN idle.png & Hall 2_2 BTN hover.png and renamed them
Hall 2 еmergency BTN idle.png & Hall 2 еmergency BTN hover.png, respectively and that corrected the issue.

Last edited:

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
"Best choice in dialogues highlighted green, point changes highlighted in green" -> It's a little confusing for me in some points of the game...like when someone showering and after few click its says "xxx will notice you"... and it's green...so it's a bad thing or a good thing? :D

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
"Best choice in dialogues highlighted green, point changes highlighted in green" -> It's a little confusing for me in some points of the game...like when someone showering and after few click its says "xxx will notice you"... and it's green...so it's a bad thing or a good thing? :D
I don't know since currently it has no effect on anything

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
How do i merge the game golder from the mod of Amnesia to the game folder of the Amnesia game?....
Move the downloaded Amnesia mod zip file to the downloaded game Amnesia folder. Extract the file and it show automatically merge with the "game" within the Amnesia folder. Overwite as required

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
how do i move the downloaded amnsia game mod into the game folder and then extract it so it merges with the game within the game folder?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
how do i move the downloaded amnsia game mod into the game folder and then extract it so it merges with the game within the game folder?
Right click on the mod and select cut, go inside your Amnesia game folder, right click anywhere inside the folder and select paste. Once the mod is inside the folder, right click again and extract "Here". Folder should merge

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes