• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.5a with scrappy WT mod and incest patch.
Usual gestures etc.

Edit: Incest fixed.
*poke*

lol

the person who made the ic patch decided it wasn't worth updating.

tried playing this with JoiPlay but it failed to launch.
Updated my compressed android port with Scrappy's Mod to 0.5a

Last edited:

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks for the update. Just one bug achieve unlock all doesn't work(might be because not all item in game are preset at the moment?)

Pauliedanger

May 29, 2020
I cannot seem to get this mod to work, the previous version would work not on .5 though. Am I missing something?

PoutingBabe

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for ur work scrappy!

Sometimes choices are highlighted in green, but following choices are not. If it is better to quit the scene, could you make that green?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Like everyone else, I want a mod to a game I play just as soon as the game update is released. However, the modders do the mods for fun and not for pay. Spamming the chat will not make them do the mod any quicker. They are aware of when a game is updated just like the rest of us are. They will get to them just as soon as they can.

Besides, the last I heard (about a week ago) Scappy was on vacation

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes