Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Different people typing +1 isn't spamming, they're just showing excitement and support.
Thats how the spam started before in scrappy mod for Being A DIK, in less than 1 day the thread got like 80 pages.

Just tag him once or even better join his discord channel.

Reactions: Nemo56 and Ramagar

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Like everyone else, I want a mod to a game I play just as soon as the game update is released. However, the modders do the mods for fun and not for pay. Spamming the chat will not make them do the mod any quicker. They are aware of when a game is updated just like the rest of us are. They will get to them just as soon as they can.

Besides, the last I heard (about a week ago) Scappy was on vacation
Totally agree, he already know the game its out he will updated when he can. just be patient.

Reactions: Joankmilo

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
scrappy I used the mod with V0.6b and when i hit the unlock all in the gallery nothing happens and i know there is a new scene because the changelog for this version says there is a new lewd scene.I think the mod needs an update.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
It won’t work for me. To unlock all scenes. I can’t seem to get the third memory or the second scene. Can anyone help me out or tell me if they are worth it. Thanks

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
scrappy I used the mod with V0.6b and when i hit the unlock all in the gallery nothing happens and i know there is a new scene because the changelog for this version says there is a new lewd scene.I think the mod needs an update.
Can you post where it says that 0.6b has a new scene? Which scene is it? It looks to me like 0.6b is probably just a bug fix. How many scenes do you have available in your 0.6b version? It's easy to compare to 0.6a and see if there are differences.

Reactions: Jstain

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can you post where it says that 0.6b has a new scene? Which scene is it? It looks to me like 0.6b is probably just a bug fix. How many scenes do you have available in your 0.6b version? It's easy to compare to 0.6a and see if there are differences.
In the change log of the game.You can find it in the OP of the game thread.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes