Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Yes it is but what i mean is it says there is a new scene in the new version but all the scenes in the gallery is from the last version.
I see your point. So how many "locked" scenes do you have in 0.6b? In 0.6a there are 6 locked scenes, which can all be unlocked (by unlocked I mean through playing the game, not mod) without updating to 0.6b. Do you have 7 locked scenes, first 6 of which can be unlocked and seventh remains locked? Basically the game shows you exactly how many things there are in the version to be unlocked.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I see your point. So how many "locked" scenes do you have in 0.6b? In 0.6a there are 6 locked scenes, which can all be unlocked (by unlocked I mean through playing the game, not mod) without updating to 0.6b. Do you have 7 locked scenes, first 6 of which can be unlocked and seventh remains locked? Basically the game shows you exactly how many things there are in the version to be unlocked.
For me there are 6 locked scenes in the gallery,but it should be seven.maybe the dev forgot to add them to the gallery.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
For me there are 6 locked scenes in the gallery,but it should be seven.maybe the dev forgot to add them to the gallery.
Nah. Pretty sure that's it. There is no seventh scene, otherwise it would have been mentioned in main thread.

Kelticbro

Oct 14, 2018
Just recently discovered this game (version 6) , how do I get into Elena's room to talk after Alexandra tells you to?
Thanks in advance

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes